Best Cheat Day ever!

Options
123457»

Replies

• luvjaa
    luvjaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    April 1st. It was my nephews birthday so I enjoyed a cupcake in the afternoon and then since we were with family we went out to a Mexican Restaurant and I enjoyed Chicken Fajitas, lot's of chips, and my 2nd Dr. Pepper for the day. It was delicious!
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Soda. I always reach for a soda when I have a cheat day. I don't eat that healthy (not at all lol), but it's not like in terms of sugar. When it is in terms of sugar, and lots of food, it's usually something I can't avoid like one of those mexican restruants with the damn unlimited chips. Especially, my favorite, Chinese food courts in the mall, I guess since everyone is so skinny there, they make us fatter by giving us a portion for an Army LOL! And I eat it all xD
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Joe's on the strip in las vegas. Filet with lobster and tons of sides.. Soooo good.
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I would go for McDonalds on a cheat day. Always love fried chicken sandwiches lol
  • bjwbmw
    bjwbmw Posts: 55
    Options
    Amen.
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    BINGE - Last week when I went to Alb and we ate out all the time and I couldnt seem to control myself and eat healthy options. And I gained! But this week I got right back with it and lost all those pounds!

CHEAT - Today I dont feel like exercising or keeping track of calories.

Just an example of the difference. Next cheat day will probably be my daughters Sweet 16. I will get lots of unplanned exercise dancing, but I am also going to eat whatever yummy food my eyes say I want!
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is actually my biggest downfall. My last cheat day was three days ago when I ate two bean burritos. They were delicious!
    Check their web site for the official calories.... it's not as bad as you think :happy:
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    When I made my mom her favorite dinner for her birthday :) steak cooked in caramelized onions, corn on the cob, roasted Idaho and red potatoes, a salad, and home made cherry cheesecake. i made my mom's bad day good and got to eat yummy food.

EDIT: my cheat days are random usually special occasions or hubby may wake up on one of his days off and ask if i want to go out to dinner. ( he works second shift and usually wakes up between 1 & 2 pm) if it's a special occasion then i have a healthy breakfast and then everything else is fair game, i don't eat freakish amounts or anything i just eat what ever sounds good and don't even check the calorie content, if it's just going out to dinner then it's just the cheat meal and an extra workout.

after reading the post i've decided to have a weekly cheat day, same day as my weigh in so that if i do gain it's all gone before my next weigh in. tomorrow is going to be y first weigh in also my first "spike" day. i'm not going to exercise or log calories and i'm going to eat whatever fancies me.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    If i cheat REALLY bad and have greasy foods, i usually end up all night on the toilet.....so i try to keep my cheating to a mimimum....ive learned my lesson before. Plus i have gallstones so if i eat TOO much grease I have excruciating pain
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is actually my biggest downfall. My last cheat day was three days ago when I ate two bean burritos. They were delicious!

They have the drive through diet....i got 4 tacos, two steak and two chicken for 600 cals.....you could of course eat less, but i had to have 2 of each lol
  • Nastasha915
    Nastasha915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Easter Sunday. I roasted a rack of lamb which has a surprising amount of calories.
  • diybride
    diybride Posts: 16
    Options
    BINGE - Last week when I went to Alb and we ate out all the time and I couldnt seem to control myself and eat healthy options. And I gained! But this week I got right back with it and lost all those pounds!

CHEAT - Today I dont feel like exercising or keeping track of calories.

Just an example of the difference. Next cheat day will probably be my daughters Sweet 16. I will get lots of unplanned exercise dancing, but I am also going to eat whatever yummy food my eyes say I want!

Amen! I was diagnosed as bulimic in college and now categorized as someone with Binge Eating Disorder or BED. At one point I would sit down and eat 3500 calories in one sitting. These binges usually take place during high stress, low depressions and emotional mood swings. I am no longer purging and I know the difference between a binge and cheat day. Everyone is entitled to their cheat days without judgement.
  • liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    2 whole entenmanns crumb cake, peanut butter sandwiches, brownies with milk, chocolate almonds, club crackers, peanutsssss and pistachios!

smh.. more like an awful binge
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    last night was pretty good, four courses at the melting pot! My absolute favorite!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    an entire wok of lemon popcorn to my face! HA hahahaha
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    Oh man, my birthday, I came home from school and had a giant slice of mum's homemade apple pie with yoghurt, then had a bunch of biscuits as a snack, then went out for dinner, shared entrees of fish cakes with sweet chilli sauce and pita chips with lentil curry and then a big fizzy lemon lime and bitters to go with it. And then dinner was a huge chicken pad thai, followed by a slice of flourless nutella chocolate cake. so good.
  • spidertheman
    spidertheman Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I've been dieting ever since I was 256 lbs and now I am around 150 lbs, and I never really had cheat days except on holidays. Now I've been at a platau for about 4 months and I think this whole cheat day thing could help me out. Basically, I'm going to be following something similar to the spike diet.  I will continue to eat at a 3500 calorie deficit each week in order to lose 1 lb a week, and workout as usual (about 4 days a week).  However, instead of logging calories burnt on the day I work out, I will log them under  whatever day my cheat day will be that week.(usually Saturday).  Normally i would eat all my calories burnt on that day, but This way, I can eat to my hearts content and still stay within my weeks calorie deficit.  And I'll also be able to get a break from eating entirely healthy every single day, confusing my body a little, so it won't adapt. Technically it won't even be a "cheat day" since I'll still be staying within my calorie deficit.

For this first cheat day however, I decided to go all out in order to celebrate my hard work so far.   it lasted ALL weekend.  This is my last Saturday cheat day :

Breakfast-  Pancakes, GIANT Hersey bar, and a 6 egg omelet with a ton of cheese.

Lunch- large Calzone(extra cheese,chicken,veggies), chocolate cake, more random candy bars and snacks.

Dinner- 1.5lbs of honey mustard wings!, onion rings, 4 pints of Ben and Jerry's half baked Froyo.

Late snack- I just stuffed my face with chocolate and other snacks all night. 

And now Sunday:

Breakfast: French toast, waffles, bacon, donuts and other fruit filled Danishes.

Lunch: dominos medium deep dish pizza w/ almost EVERY topping, dominos chicken Alfredo bread bowl, dominos spinach feta cheesy bread, 1 pint ben and Jerry's.

Dinner- extra large calzone w/ extra cheese and chicken,  onion rings, a carton of moose tracks ice cream, a berry smoothie.

Night snack-a frozen  jello Oreo no bake pie, slice of cake, chocolate, and more ice cream.

Overall, best weekend EVER.  If I didn't care about staying fit I think could go into competitive eating since I wasn't entirely full, haha.  

Now here's the crazy part. It's been 4 days since that weekend and I've lost about 1.5 lbs from what I weighed BEFORE that weekend! This gives me some confidence in my new plan. That and my abs are really starting to show a bit more after that.

Anyone else try something like this?