craziest thing u have done?

Options
DanceForever904
DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
two days ago my friend n i were at the mall going to the car and this air head decided to jump on top of the car and dance around like michael jackson...so i got in the car and blasted the song black or white (hes black im white) got out n got on top of the car with him .... ok this is when it got bad.....the song wasnt even on a min and i fell off the car...try expalining that one to the E.R doctor

Replies

• 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    hopefully it was his own car he was jumping on! are you ok?
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    As a dare, I once used Gillette shaving cream and Old Spice after shave together. I just knew my face would explode, but it didn't.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I stuck my right hand into North Korean territory. :laugh:
  • DanceForever904
    Options
    hopefully it was his own car he was jumping on! are you ok?

yes im ok n yes it was his lol
  • DanceForever904
    Options
    As a dare, I once used Gillette shaving cream and Old Spice after shave together. I just knew my face would explode, but it didn't.

dont get me started on dares!! i was dared to put nair hair removal in this girls shampoo n she had beautiful long hair n i couldnt stand her bc she was a b**** but i didnt do it cause she would prob murder me n im not that mean lol
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    theres no way in hell im answering this one lol
  • maluprincess
    Options
    off the top of my head... bungee jumping and walking around major cities (Chicago, Manhattan, Berlin, Warsaw) barefoot. Sure, doesn't sound THAT crazy but looking back I'm surprised I don't have hepatitis or worse however in the moment getting heels off seemed like the best idea.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I fought ligers in Alaska, and also joined a gang. They wanted me to join because I'm pretty good with a Bo staff.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I walked RIGHT INTO MORDOR.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options

Bullsh*t. One does NOT simply walk into Mordor.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    You know that Do Not Remove tag that comes on a new mattress.... That's right.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Bullsh*t. One does NOT simply walk into Mordor.

Exactly, you frolic into Mordor.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Craziest thing i have done? Probably my fiance...his name is Adam.
    That boy be crazy!
  • DanceForever904
    Options
    You know that Do Not Remove tag that comes on a new mattress.... That's right.

lmbo!!!
  • thejen75
    Options
    ahemm.. no comment :-)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Oh there are so many...one of my personal favorites was jumping off of my friend's balcony into the bushes below. Not that crazy? Try doing it repeatedly for about an hour. I had scrapes all over my body. I had to waitress that night and all of my customers were like how did you get those scratches on your face? I said, "I was drunk...and I fell."
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Oh there are so many...one of my personal favorites was jumping off of my friend's balcony into the bushes below. Not that crazy? Try doing it repeatedly for about an hour. I had scrapes all over my body. I had to waitress that night and all of my customers were like how did you get those scratches on your face? I said, "I was drunk...and I fell."

Bush jumping is an awesome sport! College would not have been nearly as fun if I didn't have a few branches from bushes penetrate my arms and legs as I landed in the bush. Though I learned if jumping from ground level... always go back first.

Mine is probably freshman year streaking around a building in the middle of campus, surrounded by a field in the middle of a snowstorm.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Craziest? Taking 3 hits of acid. Words can't describe the craziness......
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Craziest? Taking 3 hits of acid. Words can't describe the craziness......

Lol, I opted out of mentioning what I was on when I wrote the above post about balcony bush jumping!
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Can't say on here but it was crazy and fun.