MET ANYONE FAMOUS?

Options
I'm just curious...a lot of people from California. I'm from the Midwest...pretty boring out here. Ive met a couple people. Bobby Lashley..the wrestler and Ive cut the hair of a couple professional athletes, but no movie stars....lol

Replies

• carlie_carl
    Options
    I'm just curious...a lot of people from California. I'm from the Midwest...pretty boring out here. Ive met a couple people. Bobby Lashley..the wrestler and Ive cut the hair of a couple professional athletes, but no movie stars....lol

Id rather meet bobby lashley than any hollywood star, Im no wwe fan but I do admire awesome trainers especially huge guys who are animals lol. thats ace, Ive met 50 Cent, he is a top guy, his music is violent but his interlect is off the radar, more than just a rapper
  • cigarzzz
    Options
    I met Dwayne Jonhson the wrestler at an airport a few years ago...
  • katierj1983
    Options

Oooh...I love him!
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options

I am soooo jealous. My husband looks like The Rocks long lost brother, no joke.

I've never met any face to face buuuuuut.

My Aunt used to work at a gas station down the road from Blake Sheltons house. He'd come in all the time and talk to her.

My Uncle does construction for the Lynn family (Loretta Lynn)

My other Uncle used to be friends with some of the members of ACDC before they were famous. He partyed with them a lot at bars and stuff.

My sister in law fooled around with David Cook long before he was on American Idol, lol. (She's super proud of this fact)

I did shake Loretta Lynn's hand once at a concert of hers.

Most of my family lives in the south that's why it's mostly country singers they've met.
  • katierj1983
    Options
    Is your sister in law from Missouri? I live in David cooks hometown blue springs. I know some of his friends buy not him personally
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

I was born and raised in NYC...

Idina Menzel (my fav)
    Will Smith
    Joey McIntyre
    Anthony Rapp
    John Turturro
    Charles S. Dutton
    Maria Bello
    Regis Philbin
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I met Payne Stewart (PGA golfer)

I also had regular interactions with many of the 1997 Florida Marlins as the used to visit the place I worked.

I trained a dog for one of Bob Marley's sons.
  • JDviant
    JDviant Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Coach Don Shula, actor Bruce Campbell, wrestlers Edge and Chris Jericho, and a wiiiide assortment of adult film starts.
  • katierj1983
    Options
    Oh that reminds me! 2 years ago Ron Jeremy kissed me. Lol
  • JDviant
    Options

Ron loves the ladies lol. He hosted an awards show I went to
  • katierj1983
    Options

Ron loves the ladies lol. He hosted an awards show I went to

R u a film maker?
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Julianne hough is my friend :-) lol I'm not from California though..
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I've met Jon 'Bones' Jones. Coolest guy ever!
  • JDviant
    Options
    R u a film maker?

No, I have a little sidejob/hobby reviewing movies and interviewing adult stars for a pop-culture website.
  • jimthix10
    Options
    I just met Mike Wolfe from American Pickers this weekend. I've also met the host of The Amazing Race, Phil Keoghan, and several sports pros too.
  • pitbullmom87
    Options
    Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D before a motley crue concert a few years ago. was the day after I got my portrait of nikki sixx tattooed on my back. the best day of my life <3
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have met Baby Bash and also talked to him on the phone before.

http://www.accordingtorachel.com/2010/02/vip-party-skkybar-in-downtown-okc.html
  • oamber0
    oamber0 Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm from a really small town in Washignton state. But i have met Nascar driver Kasey Khane a number of times, and tony stewart once. I have also met Comedian Ryan Stiles; when i moved away for college i moved into his home town (where I currently live). I have also met Matthew Maconahy.
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I met John Travolta in a Bolingbrook, Il Meijers grocery store. O__O
    Why he chose that location to do a book signing, I have nooo idea.
  • kimbux
    kimbux Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Boomer Esiason - the best south paw QB ever !!