MET ANYONE FAMOUS?

Options

Replies

• PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Robert Redford, Rosanne Barr and Tom Arnold (long ago), Robert Newman (soap opera star), And I once went to the Daytime Emmy Awards and saw a ton of daytime stars but didn't really meet them.
  • daniivdean
    daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D before a motley crue concert a few years ago. was the day after I got my portrait of nikki sixx tattooed on my back. the best day of my life <3

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealous :)
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I met Holly Madison from The Girls Next Door and Holly's World before she was famous. She's my wife's cousin.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Tim Tebow, and Michael Buffer ("lets get ready to rumble...")
  • talzybob
    Options
    for those in the uk who are fans and have heard of him ive met Steve Steinman 3 times at all three of his amazing performances. (to note he won stars in their eyes as meatloaf- UK tv talent show)

Ive also met Toyah wilcox who starred with steve above in vampires rocks and ive also met Meatloaf as well at a concert in the UK at castle howard and ive also met actors Jamie Draven and Ross Kemp and sat behind Sean Bean at Brammel Lane footy club watching sheffield united.
  • Sabineslims
    Options
    Ben Kingsley and Sacha Baron Cohen in Seville, Spain! I was walking in to a bar and found their faces eerily familiar. To be honest, I thought I knew them from my home town or something ha-ha I could not place their faces when my friend says 'he just looks an awful lot like Ben Kingsley' and then it hit us! It WAS Ben Kingsley and that WAS Sacha Baron Cohen. I guess they were here filming the Dictator.

As they were getting their bill to leave, I asked to take a picture with them and they were so nice about it. Struck up a small chit-chat over a drink and off they went on their merry way!

Super nice men.

Oh, and Sandra Bullock in Coupeville, WA when they were filming Practical Magic. I was so young at the time though that I barely remember much.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Met NKOTB. Jonathan Knight held my baby when Dillon was 4 months old! Also Hulk Hogan, The Rock (delicious), Jesse McCartney, and a bunch of people who are not famous anymore! I live in MN.
  • Katie0174
    Katie0174 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ottawa, Canada - so definately not a hot spot for people to hang, lol.

Sooo true lol, our biggest celebrities are MP's and Ottawa Senators... -_- erg.

I've met Kat Von D
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Not really...maybe a few Canadian celebs.

A few years back when I was in New York city I ran into the guy that played Shawn from Boy Meets world on the subway...does that count? haha

HAHAHA Rider Strong!! Totally counts!
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I met Whoopie Goldberg lol
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    A lot of authors: Terry Brooks (Shannara series), Carole Nelson Douglas (Midnight Louis), Timothy Zahn, Barbara Hambley, L.E Modesitt.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Tom and Suri Cruise. (I'm friends with Tom's adopted kids)
    Katie Holmes.
    Kirstie Alley.
    Juliette Lewis.
    Lisa Marie Presley.
    Lionel Ritchie (his daughter went to my school)
    Bodhi and Jenna Elfman.
    Nancy Cartwright (voice of Bart Simpson. I'm friends with her kids and used to work at the tutoring center she runs)
    Ryan Seacrest (my dad used to work on his show)
    Placido Domingo (ex's grandfather)
    Sky Dayton (founder of Earthlink)
    Kevin Jonas (when I was doing an internship with a dermatologist. He has awful back acne from his guitar strap)
    Miley Cyrus (I was friends with her brother Trace from Metrostation)Ethan Suplee.
    Billy Zane (at my exboyfriend's show at the Troubador)
    Blake Lively (used to date my best friend's brother)
    Gene Simmons (used to play against his daughter's volleyball team)
    Beck.
    Natasha Leggero
    Greg Giraldo
    Craig Robinson

Laura Prepon (Donna from That 70s Show)
    Danny Masterson (Hyde from That 70s Show)
    Christopher Kennedy Masterson (Malcom in the Middle)--- I used to date Danny and Christopher's brother.
    Cody Linley (friend)
    Brenda Song
    Debby Ryan
    Adrian Grenier (my ex's band plays with his)
    Erika Christenson (we went to school together)
    Lynsey Bartilson(school)
    Jason Dohring (school)
    Alison Sudol aka 'A Fine Frenzy' (school)
    Sonny Moore aka 'Skrillex' (I dated two of his brothers back in the early 2000s)
    Nathan Fillion (aka. Castle. My dad's childhood friend directs that show, so we stop by the set for the day sometimes)
    Stana Katic (Becket on Castle)
    Ryan Cabrera
    Persia White (friend's mom)
    Riley Keough (a friend -- Elvis' grand daughter)
    Denice Duff (friend's mom)
    Jim Meskimen (friend's dad)
    Marion Ross (^Friend's grandma)

There are many others, but those are the ones that come to mind right now.

(Can you tell I live in California?)
  • GrannyCynth
    GrannyCynth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    many years ago when I worked at the Holiday Inn in Seattle I took a room service breakfast to Stevie Wonder, that was the same time as his song You are the Sunshine of my Life came out.:flowerforyou:
  • DMP3
    DMP3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was on vacation in the same place as Adalius Thomas (played for the Baltimore Ravens at the time)- I had no idea who he was though and I played golf and had a wonderful conversation with him and his wife. I didn't find out until later who he was and I think he talked to me so much because I just talked to him like a normal guy and other people were treating him like a celebrity and he didn't pay them much attention.

I have also met Kevin Smith.

The best though is when I met Mikel Jollett (The Airborne Toxic Event)-- LOVE him!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I saw hulk hoga like three times when i was little, and I know Nix Herrara who was on syfy's face off, and is a pretty big player in the body painting world, i have also met the Wolfe brothers, Mark Ried and other famous painters that I cant think of.. almost all of those people are only famous to other face and body artists lol
  • Sabineslims
    Options
    I'm from a really small town in Washignton state. But i have met Nascar driver Kasey Khane a number of times, and tony stewart once. I have also met Comedian Ryan Stiles; when i moved away for college i moved into his home town (where I currently live). I have also met Matthew Maconahy.

Me, too! Whidbey Island, any where near that? I currently live in Spain, though.
  • penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Robert Plant and Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin - Robert kissed me on the cheeck!
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've met:
    Steven Tyler
    all members of the Black Eyed Peas (all cool and friendly as hell!)
    all members of Greenday
    Nelly (a total doll!)
    Steven Van Zandt (shy and reserved)
    Billy & Stephen Baldwin, and their mom (Stephen is a nice guy)
    Shirley Jones
    LL Cool J and his entire family (he's gorgeous and personable)
    Jose Reyes and his wife and girls (beautiful people, inside and out)

As far as sightings go the list would be too long. NY is full of celebs

I'm so jealous! I want to meet Steven Tyler sooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I live in Florida and have still come acroos an actor or two. :) My job is in security. I am the district manager for a security company. and I was the manager for the parking facilities at the airport for sometime so that also made things a bit easier to 'run into' actors.

But I must say that one of the most interesting was Vin Diesel. We did location security for his movie the pacifier. We worked with him and his crew daily. He is a really cool guy, more down to earth than most people would think. And I found it adorable that he loves kids! I would go out to spot check on the days I was not actually scheduled out there. And once I took my daughter who at the time was just a baby. He came up asked to hold her and went walking around showing her off and showing her the water. even offered to take us out on the boat for a ride, as they were filming out on the outer mole at the time and were back and forth by boat. It was very sweet :)
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    In my job as a musician, I've met: Diahann Carroll, Charlie Daniels, John Williams (movie soundtrack composer), Itzhak Perlman and Phillip Glass. While in California, visiting my uncle in 1979, I met LaWanda Page (aunt Esther on Sanford and Son) and Randolph Mantooth. They were shooting the opening credits for a short lived sitcom in front of my uncle's apartment building. I was about 10 years old at the time and was surprised at how young and beautiful LaWanda Page looked back then. They really did a makeup job on her to make her look like an old battleaxe to play Aunt Esther. I went up to Randolph Mantooth and giggled like a little girl and told him that he was cuter in person than on TV. He patted me on the head, thanked me, and gave me his autograph. lol