MET ANYONE FAMOUS?

Options

Replies

• EllisLouise
    EllisLouise Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Caroline Flack? She went to my high school.... way before me, but presented me with a certificate of achievement :)x
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I thought of some others...lol
    Marsha Moreau (was in My secret identity with Jerry O'connell)went to school with her still friends
    Jerry O'Connell
    Pat Kaleta (Sabres player)
    Tommy Lee (was in an elevtor with him - to star struck to talk to him though..lol)
    More I thin but my brain freezes everytime I try to think of someone.
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Coolilage
    John Cena
    Steven Seagal (and im not bragging)
    John Travtatra (spelling)
    Chris Anderson (the basketball player)
    Ice T
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Actor Chris Noth
    Queensryche
    Megadeth
    1/2 of Type O Negative (Johnny Kelly and Kenny Hickey)
    3/4 of Brother Cane (Roman Glick, Damon Johnson, Dave Anderson)
    The Voodoos
    Elvis Costello
    The drummer of Silverchair (Ben Gilles)
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Christopher Radko (if you collect mouth blown christmas ornaments...you will know him)
    Seattle favorites John Keister and Bob Nelson
    Ann Rule (author)
    Former President Bill Clinton

Met these folks in Pittsburgh and Seattle
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My husband and I saw James Carville in a San Antonio bar but we were like 'was that um what's his name??' and didn't speak to him or anything. My daughter is in LA right now! Wonder who she will see : )
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I met Jason and Grant from Ghost Hunters a few years ago at a seminar at Lilydale, NY. :heart:
    They are awesome!!!

I would love to meet them, they are my wife and I's favorites, though, she would rather meet Steve, and probably leave me for him, LOL
  • ebeth_s
    ebeth_s Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Considering that I live in the middle of nowhere, I've met several famous people. I'm a big reader and music fan, so I've met mostly musicians and authors. I'm a teacher, too, so I've met some people well-known in the education field. My husband is a musician and grew up in a town known for producing professional football players. He's met more musicians and knows a lot of football players from "before".

My funniest encounter was when I ran into John Michael Montgomery at K-Mart. He certainly doesn't look "famous" when he's dressed like everybody else. I had no idea who he was, but the voice sounded familiar. I finally figured out who he was. I went to high school with one of the original members of the Backstreet Boys.

2751644.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I met Jason and Grant from Ghost Hunters a few years ago at a seminar at Lilydale, NY. :heart:
    They are awesome!!!

I would love to meet them, they are my wife and I's favorites, though, she would rather meet Steve, and probably leave me for him, LOL

They are really nice!!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I went to high school with one of the original members of the Backstreet Boys.

They're all original members. Just because Kevin left doesn't make any of them any less "original" :) And because of your age, I'm going to assume you went to school with Kevin?
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    George Strait LOL!
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I met Grant Goodeve's wife. He was from the t.v. series 'Eight is Enough". My friend in college was Grant's nanny, so when we were in California we went to their house and just Mrs. Goodeve was there. Went to many concerts in my college days- saw many bands, but never met them. Here are some of them Eric Clapton, Lynyrd Skynyrd, INXS, John Parr, Cheap Trick and Fishbone.
  • AnnD26
    AnnD26 Posts: 4
    Options
    I live in Palm Springs, so I see movie stars but I don't talk to them. I live in the same condo as one musician from the 70's- but only have small talk with him.
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Mark Webber, Formula racing driver a few years ago. Nice, down to earth bloke despite all the success
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I met Steve from Blue's Clues. :smile:
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I used to work in a private club in Quebec, Canada: there I saw Sylvester Stalone a few times (house in the area) and Kiefer Sutterland many times (house in the area). I know the area is beautiful, but I always wondered what they were doing around here! :noway:
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Yuppp :)..I was an extra in a few movies soo I got to meet the cast.. Apart from the Queen thing .. Diff story lol

Robin Williams
    Brad Pitt
    Orlando Bloom
    Russle Crowe
    and the Queen .. :)))
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I have met a lot of famous people, mainly by going to see them sign something because they were doing some kind of promotion. I've met Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley at a comic signing, Susan Lucci and a bunch of other "soap opera" stars at Disney California Adventure signing autographs. But i've never been out somewhere random and ran into someone famous...
  • tallteacher
    tallteacher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Elvis signed my diaper (a clean one). Of course I dont' remember it, but we did get a picture of him. My mom has since lost the diaper.

I used to live next door to Tom Bergeron (Dancing With the Stars, Hollywood Squares, America's Funniest Home Videos, etc). He is SUPER nice and really down to earth. His family is amazingly sweet and NORMAL.

I bumped into Melissa Gilbert (LIttle House on the Prairie). I literally bumped into her and almost knocked her over. (embarrasing!!)
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am the father of three kids and have met stars through them .... Barney the Dinosaur and Elmo being the most memorable . They were both really nice and took pictures with us . We got lots of autographs at Disney World but Gheppeto was kind of mean to our oldest when he was 6 by telling him Pinnocchio had to go and couldn't sign anymore autographs , even after he stood in line for half an hour .... oh well , some stars are friendlier than others .
  • gleechick609
    Options
    In my lifetime I have met Michelle Branch, Jessica Andrews, Gavin DeGraw, The Dixie Chicks (several times), JoDee Messina, Freddie Mitchell (Ex Eagles Player), Faith Prince (Broadway Star/TV Star), Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs, Kevin Johnson (former NFL Football player), Scott Stevens (Retired NHL Defensemen)....actually...lemme rephrase that... the ENTIRE 2003 New Jersey Devils team, Jessie Armstead (retired NFL Giants Player), Pat Burrell (MLB player....also the biggest douche bag in the world), Jim Brickman (piano player), NOMAR GARCIAPARRA (retired MLB player and my FAVORITE PLAYER OF ALL TIME), Nickle Creek, Shania Twain

Mostly country singers and athlete's. This was made possible because of my sister who does freelance photography on the side.