a healthy diet and exercise...which is hardest for you?

Options
124»

Replies

• Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    neither really! its the Crown Royal and Pepsi's that are killing me!! lol i like to play it like a game, its hella fun and i always win, as long as i put the work in!! wooohooooooo!!! good luck to ya!! =D
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    Options
    Eating right. I love food. I love junk food. But luckily I also love to exercise. I love getting all sweat and take pride in my dripping seat. But over the years I got busy and ate more junk that I was working off. Now here I am several years, one husband and three kids later trying to lose about 30lbs.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Defiitely exercise.

I get bored working out in a gym. I like to be outdoors and doing things. Activities like kayaking, biking, hiking, trailrunning, etc. are great for me.
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy, definitely!!!!

I love food too much... any kind of food, but especially chocolate and salty things... chips, popcorn, pretzel, butter on sourdough toasted bread... yum.

Exercising has become an addiction... along with chocolate!

LOL

L
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Exercise! lool i cant stay motivated but the food is fine!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Eating part of it.

Exercise I have become to love!
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Exercise ... Ugh.
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Both can be challenging for me but the hardest would be the diet. I love all types of food and looooove to eat! I love to exercise.. the hardest part for me about exercise is just putting my shoes on.. once i'm exercising it's smooth sailing.
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I don't have too much a problem with eating healthy now that I have gotten the swing of it.
    I LIKE to workout... but I think I push it too hard.
    I have worked out pretty much everyday since I started MFP and my left knee is NOT happy.
    I think I'm going to have to start taking days off to keep my knee from going out on me :(
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I don't have too much a problem with eating healthy now that I have gotten the swing of it.
    I LIKE to workout... but I think I push it too hard.
    I have worked out pretty much everyday since I started MFP and my left knee is NOT happy.
    I think I'm going to have to start taking days off to keep my knee from going out on me :(

Your body needs rest days to recover and heal. Be sure you are giving it adequate care. Remember, you didn't gain weight overnight. so don't try to run it off overnight.
  • opajee
    opajee Posts: 69
    Options
    The food. I LOOOOVE my carbs: rice, bread, pasta, pasteries, ect. Healthy food is good, but then I want to eat like 3 times as much as I'm suppose to.

I'm pretty good at working out. It takes me a while but once I start working out it's addictive and I can't stop.
  • athearenee
    Options
    Healthy Diet...but only because I'm married and my husband loves to eat my cooking and I love to make things that are super duper yummy.

Note: I made a dessert last week...he had some and liked it. I had a 1/2 portion and loved it...over the course of the week I finished it off...ugh...I almost wish it would have been gross! :-/
  • athearenee
    Options
    p.s. Exercise gives me a High!!
  • oceanchristy
    Options
    Exercise! I live in the warm Florida sun and I just want to sit in the sun and read my kindle! I am sooooo lazy!

That was my problem too , I'm an avid reader so I always wanted to do that instead of exercizing.
    I then downloaded a few audio books onto my ipod and listen to them while I walk... I am really enjoying it :)
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Exercise!

I love healthy food and am always willing to try new things...we also love to cook at our house.
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    Eating right is hard for me especially now.