What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    A string bikini, I never thought I would actually wear one in my life but I am determined :)
  • 1HappyRosie
    1HappyRosie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm going swimming with people around!
  • pinkribbons4hope
    Options
    My goal will be looking in the mirror and loving what I see. It will be not hating myself anymore. It will be loving myself, and my body. My goal will be knowing I'm finally happy with my body!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    A trip somewhere warm!! Spend all my time on the beach not trying to hide my body!!!
  • westcoaster09
    Options
    a beautiful pair of tall boots and skinny jeans! :D
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    better half doesn't know it yet but a Suzuki GXR750

I love it!

I think my reward will be a dream vacation. I've always wanted to go to Australia.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i am getting a bikini! i'm 22 and i've never been able to wear one, so i will be getting one and wearing it everywhere! even the mall!! everyone is going to see this new me!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Heck, my reward is in my closet...all those M & L size clothes that I haven't been able to wear for three or four years.
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    I would love to travel to europe, but I am estimating I will hit my ideal goal in 1.5 years. Which is also when I start teaching! So i think i am gonna reward myself with some awesome sexy teacher clothes lol
  • lolibunny
    lolibunny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Side tattoo piece that completely forms to my new body and to wear a bikini for the first time. Its no fun living in so-cal in a beach city and never going to the beach.
  • fitobsessed
    Options
    Two pairs of DL1961 jeans!!
  • reynolds33
    reynolds33 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... after reading all the replies I guess I'm the only one dreaming of a Paula Deen day after I hit my goal weight. :smile:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing, reaching it and maintaining it is reward enough for me.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    A really hawt body?
  • amandaruiz2011
    Options
    Well...Mine was gonna be a cruise...But after the incident with that, I might be changing my mind..lol
  • glowbuggy
    glowbuggy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thats a wonderful question. And I have never really thought of it. Funny huh? My reward... more play time with my fastly growing little girls! Including more play times outside and different places. More "hikeing" time. ETC...
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe and a photo shoot =)
  • AlaskaLily
    Options
    My friend and I reward ourselves with $5/pound. You can only redeem that every 10 pounds. I am a big-time tattoo art collector, and my next idea is based around the state of VT. I am going to take the money I have earned and get the Green Mountain Boy's flag in the shape of the state of VT on my calf. Once a native VTer, always one. Might seem silly to most, but tats are MAD addicting!

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Got2believe
    Got2believe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    when I hit my goal, i'm knitting myself a sweater... I refuse to knit one now, too much friggen yarn would go into it :P
  • colleen1263
    Options
    I'm gonna put on them old jeans I've been saving for someday when they fit again!