What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight, i will reward myself with a new wardrobe. I will need new clothes after all the weight comes off.
  • AllProduceAreJustNumbers
    Options
    When I hit my goal, I'd like to reward myself with a spa day : )
  • AndiJ2011
    AndiJ2011 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    a sexy dress for a night out with the hubby. ooh i can't wait!
  • sammykk11
    Options
    I think for me I will take a family picture when I reach my goal! I do not like to take family pics because I feel so fat. So a nice family pic with everyone looking their best would be a wonderful reward!
  • F1uffy2
    F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was going to say clothes but I will have to buy things as I go along or buy industrial elastic to keep everything I currently own up and in place!

So my reward will be something off my 'Bucket List' which is to go Zorbing.

This is where you climb into a blown up, clear ball and roll down a very large hill. Not sure if I would be able to get my rear through the hole to climb in right now!x
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    A tailor made three piece suit, and i cant wait
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal, I'd like to reward myself with a spa day : )

My thoughts exactly.:bigsmile:
  • Aria657
    Aria657 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When I reach my summer goal and get to 199, I can finally get a new cellphone, until then i'll be using by broken one. When I reach my ultimate goal weight, other than a new wardrobe, im gonna schedule a photo shoot for myself. I think that will be fun:)
  • eml48341
    eml48341 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I actually just bought a pair of designer jeans online in the size I normally wear. They don't button :grumble: That is my reward when I hit my goal...To button my jeans lol
  • AnthonyScalco
    Options
    Blowies galore.
  • sickpetmom
    Options
    my reward will be shopping in a regular store, not in a store for larger women!!! Also a trip to Lake Tahoe to marry my wonderful boyfriend. Refuse to get married until I feel good about myself, He loves my no matter what size I am but I don't!!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    Hmm, never really gave it a thought. Maybe I will reward myself with some new workout clothes and a new set of fitness DVDs especially JM's 30 day shred once I reach goal number 1 of reaching my pre pregnancy weight. For my final goal, can we say shopping spree! Yeah!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    When I reach my summer goal and get to 199, I can finally get a new cellphone, until then i'll be using by broken one. When I reach my ultimate goal weight, other than a new wardrobe, im gonna schedule a photo shoot for myself. I think that will be fun:)

A photoshoot sounds like fun! I might have to incorporate that into my final reward!
  • tiffanyja
    Options
    A sexy backless Dress & a night on the town
  • determined136
    Options
    Well...I did the tummy tuck. 4 kids and weight loss dosen't leave a nice flat belly....it was super painful...but SO worth it, just plan on never feeling anything below your belly button and a good 6 weeks to recover! Now I have a flat tummy and am just a few pounds away from a trip with my husband to Disneyland! JUST US! Goals are good!!!
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree!!!!!
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    A whole bunch of hot Levi's, and jeans, as well as new shoes, and sweaters to go with them. Plus, a tonne of matching bras and panties....lol
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a hot boyfriend! LOL I'm dreaming...my reward will probably be buying some "skinny" shirt...halter top maybe. I haven't really planned anything!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    A few reward ideas

New wardrobe (outfit or two)
    New Work out clothes (to help you maintain your goal)
    New Work out video (to help you maintain)
    Pedicure
    Nails
    Hair cut
    New hair color..
    ect..

Treat yourself in a NON food way! :)
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Jumping out of a plane :)

E