What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• 4lelito
    4lelito Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo when I hit 250 :) in memory of my mother
  • 4lelito
    4lelito Posts: 90
    Options
    Girl I wish I could get that but i would never be that skinny lol
  • rcp1184
    Options
    Hi, I was reading other posts and came across your "fitness tracker" that shows how much you lost! I just wanted to say congrats to you and thanks for adding a little motivation for me! Best of Luck, Caroyn
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    A years supply of string cheese!

Fitness photoshoot, hopefully a reveal party!
  • joseppi13
    Options
    New workout clothes....I'm just gonna wear my old baggy, saggy sweats until I hit my mark and then I'm gonna get some friends together and we're gonna hit some classes....like Zumba!! Yeah baby! Until then it's my gym in the basement.
  • sunrise123
    Options
    i think its bad but certainly 1- order what ever i want from any take-away and as much as i can eat,aka buffeet!!
    2- fit in and look pretty for my wedding!
    3- feeling tidy about myself like i used to :)
    4- Let these feeling go,and just enjoy being the slimmer me again!
  • Chrissyloveslemons
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with tanning outside, unafraid and unashamed. :)
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Emerald belly ring.
  • katiejneely
    Options
    A Kindle Fire!
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy some nice dresses and treat myself to an expensive bottle of champagne!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I am at my goal weight...so its clothes clothes and more clothes. I only have 5 jeans that fit...the tops..I can live with..but will have to get totally revamped for summer.

THe sad thing is I am trying to get a new job..and if I succeed...and they are a business casual environment...I will have to go out and by some pants...cause all my other pants are a 12/14..and I am bordering on a 6...
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Sex. And lots of it.
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Lots of sexy lingerie and a pair of ridiculously expensive high heels. :)
  • rachel_d_b
    Options
    A trip to St. Barts or St. Lucia!
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    A Kindle Fire!

Me, too.
  • Trig0r
    Trig0r Posts: 47
    Options
    I'll look even more awesome than I do now, that will be reward enough :lol:
  • Cole721
    Cole721 Posts: 15
    Options
    Spray tan. I am so pale (and live in Florida) so I burn too quick at the beach to get some color. I don't want to get anything dark, just a nice glow (= That's after I weigh 150 again!
  • thejackswild79
    Options
    My first reward was a trip to Europe. Actually, the trip to Europe was really the motivation for getting started so the reward was actually enjoying my trip to Europe to the fullest. For this next goal? Disney World + Disney Cruise. I have avoided doing both because I didn't want the disapointment of not fitting on a ride or being uncomfortable on a boat (and heaven forbid I have to be in a bathing suit in public). The opportunity presented itself again for Feb 2013 and I plan to be there, looking fabulous and rocking every ride and beach I encounter.
  • I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a black Victoria Secret bikini and a vacation(where I can wear my new cheeky bikini):wink when I reach my goal.
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Just slipping back into my size 6, or maybe size 4 jeans again! Oh the thought makes me happy.