What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• Hecnotha1
    Hecnotha1 Posts: 200
    Options
    nothing but wifebeaters, and flip flops lmao
  • k1ngfl1pper
    k1ngfl1pper Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    A shave!... Followed by Guinness!
  • yesiwillbeloosingit
    Options
    def a new wardrobe and a pair of Choo's :D
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    A sexy bikini from Victoria's Secret (already have it) and a trip to Hawaii (in 4 weeks). Whoot Whoot
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    True Religion Jeans!!!!
  • kimdmorris
    Options
    I will reward my self with a big bunch of white mini carns and a pair of straight leg lucky brand jeans.
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Bikinis and a body con dress! oh and fitting into my bridesmaids dress for my sisters wedding!
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    A new Tattoo, a trip to the Grand Canyon, spend a whole day at a spa. These are my ideas for now....it might change :)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I think I wanna get my belly button pierced! I was opting for a tattoo, but they are too darn expensive!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight, I am hoping to add another tattoo to my body. Not sure of the location yet, thinking my shoulder and moving down my arm or on my side so I then have a reason to show it off. I am also thinking of reevaluating my goal and might wait till I hit that final goal weight....only time will tell.

Lindsay
  • fattailgirl
    Options
    I would love a tummy tuck, but my rewards would be being the new me !!!!:love:
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    A new stylish wardrobe and a bikini!
  • EgyptianEgyptian
    Options
    My boyfriend said he'll take me out for dinner at my favourite restaurant, the food is so good but its so many calories. He takes me out every week, but I get a salad every time. I'm going to get a full fat lasagna! ha!
  • betsymica1
    betsymica1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited about buying a new wardrobe, right now I just wear whatever fits- whether its 10years old!
  • Dnc2Luz
    Dnc2Luz Posts: 33
    Options
    Hair, nail, clothing make-over, and then I am hitting the beach and hills with my family!!! I want to travel to Baxter State Park in Maine and climb Mt. Katahadin to the top in the spring. I want to bask in the summer sun in the Outer Banks of North Carolina's Ocracoke. I want to decend into the Grand Canon by foot on the Bright Angel Trail and put my toes into the Colorado River at the bottom (which is also facing a fear of heights). Then get a position in Engineering to pay for all the bills :D !!!!!!!
  • velloxal
    velloxal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Shopping tours to replace my wardrobe options. Will try to find new hair style. I will do as many cool portraits in various places as possible to keep documenting my new achievement. I never did Glamour portraits in professional saloon so I will definitely do it, frame and place on wall.

Trip to some exotic location will be nice as well :)
  • JudyPMorg
    Options
    Vypeters - You are beautiful! I just think your smile is gorgeous!
  • shaynes14
    shaynes14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to clear out some things on my bucket list. I have always wanted to complete a half marathon, and I have my eye on one at Walt Disney World this time next year. It should be nice and flat Nd a wonderful experience. I have started running to get ready. I have completed one 5k and I have another one in a couple of weeks. I am looking at some 10Ks this summer and then who knows. I also have some hiking dreams. I am not getting any younger, so now is the time! Thankfully, those goals are in my sights now!
  • StacehRAWR
    Options
    when i reach my goal i will reward my self, but not with food, i will buy a really nice dress or peice of clothing i havent been able to look nice in :)
    Add meee pleasee :) i need the support and i can also support u in return :) x
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    A belly button piercing!