What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• SLongo2012
    Options
    You should sign up for Weeklyplus.com they have pretty good prices for getting things done to/for YOU - like hair, massages maybe a mani-pedi. There is NO cost to sign up but you do have to purchase the item OR "Empire Beauty School" because they are students it's cheaper and a GOOD note to that is they are watched by the teachers so your chances of having a bad haircut etc. are lower then probably going to a REAL salon and having them do it to you in 5 minutes LOL. SUE
  • justhe5ofus
    Options
    I found a dress that I would love to wear, but can't yet. My reward will be to fit into that dress & wear it for my anniversary in July. Maybe I'll even get some new lingerie to wear with it.
  • Mia2891
    Mia2891 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Probably a citation for indecent exposure. If I make it to goal weight and manage to get fit, I'll be lucky to be clothed.

i like this one!!
    i also reward myself with $5 a pound but i put it up every time i weigh in(once a week) and I'm not allowing myself to touch it until I hit my goal weight. Then I will shop for new clothes and a new tattoo. the second being my real reward to myself. 29 pounds down 86 to go!!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on buying a few items of clothing that I haven't felt comfortable enough to wear, like skinny jeans and denim shorts.

I also might cut my hair. I dunno. We'll see.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I think I'll order delivery from Burger King... /sarcasm.
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    My goal will be looking in the mirror and loving what I see. It will be not hating myself anymore. It will be loving myself, and my body. My goal will be knowing I'm finally happy with my body!

I'll second this one!! :drinker:
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    When I get this weight off as I a reward I am hoping to finally get a significant other. Something soft to cuddle with at night or during mid-day naps on the weekend before I cook dinner.

Although I have know it will not happen, I would really really really like to get a fifth tattoo on my stomach. Somewhere around where my "David's" should be whenever I get them!:)

Awww that is sooo sweet. I'm sure you will find somone. :o)
  • sheena_coleen
    Options
    A pair of shorts (I haven't wore a pair since around 12 yrs old) , a 2 piece swim suit, and a new wardrobe!!!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Merino wool long johns for next winter. I need them now!!!
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    I am thinking about getting my belly button pierced...:happy: :bigsmile:

This and a new tat :wink:
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    stripper pole in the garage bar
  • samzurai
    Options
    treat mysefl to sommme doner kebab ive been eye balling for the last 6 months
  • hadapurpura
    Options
    My reward will be better health a better body and more self-confidence. But hey, since the opportunity presents itself, I have many rewards I will give myself once I reach my goal weight:

- Total makeover and wardrobe/make up change that actually reflects my style instead of just "what doesn't make me look fat"
    - Laser hair removal
    - A glamourous photoshoot
    - I'll start working on my singing career for real
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I guess you could say new clothes is a given but I plan on keeping a couple of things and having them altered and keeping the excess fabric cut off ... silly I know but memories of me being miserable I think are the only thing going to keep me on track.
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about this and I can't decided between a professional photo shoot or getting the tattoo on my back fixed and enhancing it more. I have always wanted to a photo shoot though because they look like a lot of fun and it is the perfect way to show off my new body but I got the tattoo on my lower back when I was 18 and it was not done correctly and it bothers me so idk I guess I will decide when I get there :)
  • missmarlita
    missmarlita Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day at the spa!!! Massage, mani & pedi!!!
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    1. A Little Cheeseburger All the Way from Five Guys
    2. A bikini
  • MILFaspirations
    MILFaspirations Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    my mom said she'll give me $1,000 for a new wardrobe!!!
  • jordanhillary
    jordanhillary Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This is my very first post on this website... I was going to wait to start posting until I built my profile and added my picture so people could get the full story, but I couldn't let this post go. THIS IS WHAT I WILL REWARD MYSELF WITH!!!!......I will be comfortable when people take full body shot pictures....a feeling I have NEVER felt. Instead of trying to hide my body behind someone else to make me look skinner, I can just relax and truly smile. I have always dreamt of my own professional pictures being done. I've had people tell me I could be a plus size model, but really? I never took it as a compliment. I was always kind of hurt by their "compliment". I don't want to be the "big girl".

Also, I will get a new wardrobe...clothes, jewelry, accessories...you name it. I have lost about 40 lbs so far, but haven't really rewarded myself. Even though I feel I deserve some new clothes to show off what I have done so far, I think I am worried that if I buy a bunch of clothes now, I will feel complacent and THINK I look good and won't work as hard towards my goal. Anyone else feel me on this?
  • butjuli
    butjuli Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think I'll buy a sexy little black dress, get all done up and hit the town with my girlfriends. My first night out feeling absolutely great about myself =]