What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• GoldenGirl89
    Options
    I haven't worn a sleeveless shirt since I was 10....which was 12 years ago. I'd like to actually be able to wear summer clothes in the summer! :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Great Sex!!!

You don't have to be thin for this one, hon.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Another photoshoot with amazing photographer, Roy Varga.
    And once my body is toned in the way I want it to be, I want to get started on a back piece tattoo :)
  • KemahSunshine
    Options
    An Alaskan Cruise!!! :bigsmile:
  • swiftfox82
    Options
    go jean shopping of course! But what i really want to do is go to the sushi place where my husband propossed and order a huge boat of all the sushi i love!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I'm going to see Wicked this summer. I hope to get a Little Black Dress for the occasion.
  • Nikkiray32
    Options
    Clothes!!!
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    A mistress! j/k

I don't know, probably nothing lol.
  • Jenn807
    Options
    I think a new hair style and color. I dream of what that will feel like because I have been overweight for so long. I am mainly looking forward to just feeling good and having more energy and to say I CAN do this!!!! That is an awesome reward.
  • cecehite19
    cecehite19 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Nice! Very romantic!
  • Mandizzlelephant
    Options
    clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • scienceteacherAK
    scienceteacherAK Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My FIRST EVER bikini =)
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Not food! Great photo in great clothes!
  • karinapeterson
    karinapeterson Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Total makeover, new hair do, sexy dress and underwear and heels and a night out at a hotel with hubby hehe. Want him to be proud of his wife and show me off :)
  • eileencorry
    Options
    Broke my goals down like i'm gonna break my weight... First 5 kgs i'm going to get a decent hair do...
  • juekairob
    Options
    Photo shoot on the beach (I live in the Cayman Islands) with my adorable children and my hubby. Right now I avoid the camera as hate looking chubby so don't have a whole heap of photos with my 22 month old twins. I have given myself until the Summer.:wink:
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    For me, it will probably be a trip somewhere---maybe Japan--my favorite place in the world!
  • lstillwell1128
    lstillwell1128 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I suffered two miscarriages(one single and one set of twin boys) not long after I got married (due to me being overweight), my husband and I have been trying for 5 years with no luck due to my weight...

My reward will be being able to give my husband and myself the family we have both been dreaming of.
  • Charlene1221
    Charlene1221 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My Wedding Dress....:flowerforyou:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    The satisfaction of knowing that I really do look as good as I think I do.