what is your reward?

Options
gee_gees
gee_gees Posts: 12 Member
I was thinking that for my reward, other than losing weight and feeling great, I will set aside 10$ per pound lost.
When I will reach my first goal, not be obese by BMI standard, around 185 lbs, I will most likely need new bras and jeans.
This money reward will be a great way to spend it.

What is your reward on this journey?

Cat

Replies

• stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    It sounds so silly, but I want to get my hair professionally dyed this color when I reach 115:

tumblr_kz0ir4zcy31qacwfoo1_500_large.jpg

I've never had a fun color in my hair before, and I'm getting ready to start nursing school... basically, about to hit the point in my life when it won't be acceptable anymore. Hospitals are pretty strict when it comes to things like this, I've heard.
  • meghan1789
    meghan1789 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I hope to reach my weight goal by next New Years. And if I do, I am going to splurge on a fabulous new dress and an amazing night on the town. Maybe I'll even head to New York!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    when i hit my goal weight i am going to splurge on a tropical vacation! Because I will need a vacation and be beach ready! :drinker:
  • afbigg
    afbigg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have mini goals, so once I hit 10lbs lost I get a new pair of shoes, which I really need anyways, but hey why not make it a prize! Once I hit 20lbs my fiance and I are going gambling, may not be fun for others, but we think it's a fun atmosphere and we don't ever gamble. When, and not if, I hit my goal weight of 54lbs lost, I plan to spend a lot of my tax money from the following year on a new wardrobe. If I hit it mid year or right after Spring it just adds to my goals, I will have to maintain my goal weight in order to spend the money on new clothes. A lot of ppl also say they reward themselves with manis and pedis, but I'm not really into that. I figure once I start losing some weight maybe I'll start tanning again, anything that boosts my confidence and strengthens my want to lose weight!!
  • estjames
    Options
    I am going on a vacation to the Caribbean and I have been putting $5 away per lb I lose for a new wardrobe as well so that I can have a shopping spree. Both of these will be firsts for me, so I am very excited about these.
  • brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i told my husband along time ago i was going to spend $300 on clothes when i get to my goal and he said make that $600 lol okay = )
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Since I was a kid, that is the exact hair colour I wish I had!!!
    It sounds so silly, but I want to get my hair professionally dyed this color when I reach 115:

I've never had a fun color in my hair before, and I'm getting ready to start nursing school... basically, about to hit the point in my life when it won't be acceptable anymore. Hospitals are pretty strict when it comes to things like this, I've heard.
  • albertsonj
    albertsonj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've set mini goals/rewards for every 5 pounds lost. Some of them are mani/pedi, new workout outfit, hair colored and styled, new skinny outfit, fitbit, spray tan, etc....
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    what a great idea! I may just try that too... Use it to do a little side trip and who knows, new clothes may be found on the journey!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    a NEW wardrobe!!!:happy: Cant wait:)
  • tessa022707
    tessa022707 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I give myself rewards at 10 pounds. First ten was a fabulous haircut ( short and sassy and not hiding my face) and a deep rich new color...Plum! I am taking this journey 10 pounds at a time ....next 10 is a great pair of suede boots! If I break it into small increments it seems much more doable!
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have a few things in mind that Ill do for myself..

- Professional photoshoot
    - Haircut and highlights
    - Shopping spree (Ive been adding money each time I eat poorly)
    - Let myself go back into a pool! Eeeee.
  • TimTamGirl
    Options
    I was thinking about rewarding myself every 10lbs with a charm/bead for my Pandora bracelet. Each one to represent the passing of the weight and the beginning of a new life. My final charm will be a butterfly. I don't really want to buy any new clothes until I reach my goal. :heart:
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    when im happy with my body i wud love to have artistic black & white pictures taken as a present 4 my partner...... wud also help if i save the cash too thou. haha
  • gemmaldavies
    Options

beautiful... go 4 it. :)
  • newlaura30
    Options
    I was thinking about rewarding myself every 10lbs with a charm/bead for my Pandora bracelet. Each one to represent the passing of the weight and the beginning of a new life. My final charm will be a butterfly. I don't really want to buy any new clothes until I reach my goal. :heart:
    what an amazing idea, i just got a bracelet for my thirtieth and i would love to get a charm every stone i lose then i will be able to look back at them i'm gonna steal this idea cause i love it so so much xx
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    my reward will be my dream wedding dress.
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm going to either buy a peacoat or use the money to take my wife out in the French Quarter =]
  • failnomore
    Options
    what an amazing idea, i just got a bracelet for my thirtieth and i would love to get a charm every stone i lose then i will be able to look back at them i'm gonna steal this idea cause i love it so so much xx
    [/quote

This is exactly what I had planned to do :laugh: I am going to get the Murano glass beads for every stone that I lose, and I am getting very excited as I am only 4lbs away from my 1st stone :bigsmile: ]
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have two ,I said that when I lost 50 I will cut all of my relaxed ends so that my hair was completely curly. And when i reach my final goal I will color my hair. I think it will be auburn .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!