what is your reward?

Options

Replies

• VintageDisaster
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo similar to this one! One star for every 5 pounds lost! I would also like a new hairstyle/color. I really like this one!

kakxgy.jpg

r042hg.png
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    when i reach goal and maintain it for 6 months, i will have the number of pounds lost tattooed on me. either my finger or behind my ear.

im stealing someone elses idea about the pandora charms! 1 for each stone i think sounds good, and i will choose the glass ones i think.

when i reach my goal i will of course be going out and buying a whole new wardrobe, and i may take up horse riding again.
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have put side 500 dollars (about $10 a lb) in a special account for me to spend on a new wardrobe once I reach my goal weight. Its there just waiting on me...just like my healthy weight. Lol
  • ItsTiffanyFTW
    ItsTiffanyFTW Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    There's a local pinup photography studio here and they do hair and make-up and everything. I really want to get a pinup shoot done when I get my goal. :)
  • StacyX582
    Options
    LOVE the pandora bracelet and tattoo ideas, definitely getting the wheels turning!

I've always wanted to learn to snowboard, so when I get down to goal (by winter this year), I'm going to do that and buy a really girly board. At this weight, it looks like I'd need a mens board, and that is just not going to cut it. A really pink board, and an awesome outfit, and lessons so I don't look too silly :glasses:
  • tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started my journey 3 weeks ago. Once I reach my first 10lbs, I want to get my hair done. I think every 10, I will treat myself to something new. when I reach my ultimate goal, 35lbs, i will treat myself to day at the spa.
  • tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Since I hit my goal last year, here is what I got:

Tons of new clothes
    Tall boots, could never wear these before b/c my calves were to big
    My big one, for reaching my goal was during my annual WDW trip I was staying 11 days at a deluxe resort (Boardwalk Inn) instead of my usual 9 days at a value. It was AWESOME! :)

Of course my husband realized now I will never stay at a value at Disney World again. Yes, I am totally spoiled!

love WDW. congrats. I will be going summer 2013. I can't wait. I will be able to go and walk walk walk w/o the excess weight.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    When I drop into Onederland (another 27 lbs) I will go get my cartiladge pierced. Something I've wanted for a long time, but have never been able to justify spending the money on since I'm in college and it's not a necessity.

Once I hit my final goal weight, I'm going to go get my first tattoo. I want it on my ribs, something private for me. Every day I look in the mirror, I want to be reminded of where I came from and remind myself I don't want to go back there. I'm still deciding on design, but I want to incorporate the phrase "no reserves, no retreats, no regrets" into it.
  • RenegadeCrayon
    Options
    I love pedicures, so I'm one of those who wants one for every 10lbs lost. :P

Obviously when I reach maintenance, getting an entirely new wardrobe is going to be a BLAST. I want a little black dress, I've never had one. When I was at a healthy weight in high school, I was still super self conscious and never actually got to be comfortable wearing the clothes I enjoyed, so I'm hoping I can have more fun with clothes, this time around.
    Also, one I reach that final goal, I want a specific tattoo. I could get it now but it'll be meant to symbolize the hardships of being overweight. It's going to be a fat fairy (about the size of a shot glass) and I haven't decided where I want to put her, yet.
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    ooh there's some really good ideas here!
    I've always wanted to do a budoir photo shoot for hubby, so that's definately one for the goal reached!
    I'm also a sucker for the new wardrobe! lol
    would love 2 new tattoo's maybe somewhere along the way, one at half way, one a 3/4 mark?
    Along the way (mayber 10lbs) I'll definately do some shoes, pedicure, massage, etc.
  • Trilaina
    Options
    Once I hit the goal, I'm either getting a Nook or a tattoo. Or maybe both, haha! I've had the tattoo planned for a while ("I promise." written in typewriter font on the inside of my right wrist), so if I make it a goal reward, maybe I'll get there faster!
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    When I reach a healthy weight my reward will be a baby! Then back to get my body back down :laugh:
  • BWH1969
    Options
    Scuba Lessons!
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My reward is when I hit my goal fitness level (weight AND tone) is my new tattoo down my left ribcage! Hoping for April!!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I am going to get a tattoo down my side on my ribs. And actually show it to people :)
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    170: New Shoes
    160-150: New clothes, new hair do.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Awesome tattoo.
    I'm getting a tattoo similar to this one! One star for every 5 pounds lost! I would also like a new hairstyle/color. I really like this one!

kakxgy.jpg

r042hg.png
  • snugglesworthjr
    snugglesworthjr Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    professional photoshoot!
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I want to do a 40s style black and white photo for my hubby to put on his desk in his office. When I hit 20lbs. lost, I'm going to get my hair cut and colored and if it's near April, I am going to get a blue streak put in it for Autism Awareness..my 3 year old son is autistic. My goal is to build up enough stamina in running to run in the Autism Society of NC run in October for my son. I do want to get new clothes and will eventually have to but I can't think of anything else....
  • feb06momma
    Options
    For right now, I am rewarding myself with little treats/maintenance things...like Essie nail polish, or getting my brows waxed, etc Eventually...I want a whole new wardrobe, shoes, the works. I have also thought about a celebratory cruise, etc :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!