what is your reward?

Options

Replies

• boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that for my reward, other than losing weight and feeling great, I will set aside 10$ per pound lost.
    When I will reach my first goal, not be obese by BMI standard, around 185 lbs, I will most likely need new bras and jeans.
    This money reward will be a great way to spend it.

What is your reward on this journey?

Cat

That is an awesome thing to do.....too bad I only have 10 more to lose, or I would do that as well!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    When I feel comfortable in my own body I'm getting my nose and my belly button pierced :))) It's not a huge reward but it's definitely a huge motivation for me!
  • Chaquilas
    Chaquilas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    When I reach my first goal, which is 10% lost by July 1st. I am gonna plan a spa day and beach trip for my 30th birthday on 8/21.
  • paulaSo8
    Options
    When I reach my goal, im having a tatoo. Im thinking of inking a phoenix to symbolize my rebirth - of reclaiming my life =):wink:
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    It sounds so silly, but I want to get my hair professionally dyed this color when I reach 115:

tumblr_kz0ir4zcy31qacwfoo1_500_large.jpg

I've never had a fun color in my hair before, and I'm getting ready to start nursing school... basically, about to hit the point in my life when it won't be acceptable anymore. Hospitals are pretty strict when it comes to things like this, I've heard.

i love that lavender color.... the fade look is so pretty...
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I want to buy some lululemon workout clothes. They're so expensive that I want to wait till I'm at my "permanent size" before I invest in them! I also want to buy a new "little black dress".:happy:
  • AlaskaLily
    Options
    my friend and i give each other $10 per pound....my first reward is a tattoo that I have wanted. I do mini goals too, never food rewards though!!!
  • dawnmfp
    dawnmfp Posts: 25
    Options
    I was thinking about rewarding myself every 10lbs with a charm/bead for my Pandora bracelet. Each one to represent the passing of the weight and the beginning of a new life. My final charm will be a butterfly. I don't really want to buy any new clothes until I reach my goal. :heart:

When I started losing weight I bought myself an empty charm bracelet. I add one charm for every five pounds lost. It's both a reward and a visible reminder to stay on plan.
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My first fitness show- April 14th, 2012. Helps keep me motivated to keep pushing and not let any of that weight come back on or lose the strength I've worked for 3 years to build! :smile:
  • decemberjewel
    Options
    I have a lot of mini goals: a new purse and a new wallet, new shoes, a Body Fit or some type of tracker (still in the process of searching), and dying my hair a really crazy color (I'm not sure which one). When I reach my goal weight, I want a tattoo of Tweety Bird on my right wrist and if I continue to maintain for a year, I want a tattoo of Tinkerbell on my left wrist. ;)

I'm also refusing to cut my hair until I reach my goal weight. I hate long hair so this a great motivation for me! :D
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hot air balloon ride when I reach 30kg lost!
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Me and wife are leaving the 4 boys with grandparents and going to Key west... already booked
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of doing half marathons in every state. 36 completed thus far.

I buy a bottle of wine from every state and hang my medal on the wine bottle to showcase my accomplishment.

I currently have beautiful built-in floor to ceiling cherry book shelves for my display. However, my house is for sale and **crossing fingers** one day it will sell. Which leads me to my reward ....

When I reach goal and am in my new-to-me home, I want some kind of unique portable wine cabinet to store my collection. Hopefully 2 or 4 cabinets. Then when I die, my two children can divide them up more easily. They are already claiming which states they want!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I told myself if I log every day and complete the 15K on March 10th, I will get myself a massage.
  • BlueEyesXoXo
    Options
    Bikini!!!!!
  • kcgslp
    kcgslp Posts: 212
    Options
    It sounds so silly, but I want to get my hair professionally dyed this color when I reach 115:

I've never had a fun color in my hair before, and I'm getting ready to start nursing school... basically, about to hit the point in my life when it won't be acceptable anymore. Hospitals are pretty strict when it comes to things like this, I've heard.

That sounds like such fun! I LOVE that you know that there is a place in your life when "fun or funky" hair is not appropriate and that you want to do this for now. As a mother of a 15year old who would love to dye her hair I must remember this post the next time she asks.
  • 2012newbie
    2012newbie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My reward is to see my blood sugar going down and hopefully getting off some of my meds. Being able to fit in some of my nicer clothes again. I might have to steal another persons idea of adding charms to my charm bracelet. I love that idea! So right now
    I owe myself about 3 new charms =)
  • 2012newbie
    2012newbie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If I was your age, I would do this in a heartbeat. This is so much prettier than some of the colors I've seen out there. I love the way the lavender fades to a lighter color at the ends! Wouldn't it be great if the color actually made your hair smell like lavender?

i love that lavender color.... the fade look is so pretty...
    [/quote]
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    Loving the idea of putting money aside for every pound!!! might do that. My treat is going to be a tattoo :D x
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I want to go on a zip-lining trip/vacation. ...And of course clothes, that's a given!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!