Share seven weird things about you!

Options

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Hey...what are u saying about my driving...did I mention I also have a heavy foot...so, I've been told...but I've never got a speeding ticket and have only been in one accident when i was hit from behind...*knock on wood*

Well, size 14's will do that .

I'm ignoring you because my left foot is a size 8 and my right is an 8.5

I don't do myspace or facebook...I don't own a blackberry or an ipod and I don't text
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options

Hey...what are u saying about my driving...did I mention I also have a heavy foot...so, I've been told...but I've never got a speeding ticket and have only been in one accident when i was hit from behind...*knock on wood*

I don't do myspace or facebook...I don't own a blackberry or an ipod and I don't text

How do you survive without txt and ipod....
    rest i could do without but those get me through the day....
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    I agree!!! Lol..I can't go a day without texting or listening to my Ipod!:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

I don't do

myspace or facebook...I don't own a blackberry or an ipod and I don't text

I think this theory is flawed, It is because you are weird!

You're ignoring me because your feet are different sizes?
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    1. I suck my thumb still :laugh: shhhh secret lol

2. I dont like the texture of cake

3. I don't like the texture of pie

4. I hate having sweets with my meat

5. Onions, bell peppers, and cottage cheese all make me gag

6. But i will eat onion rings :laugh:

7. I have a very obsessive personality
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

My bf doesn't like cake but he loves cupcakes:ohwell:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

3. I don't like the texture of pie

4. I hate having sweets with my meat

5. Onions, bell peppers, and cottage cheese all make me gag

6. But i will eat onion rings :laugh:

7. I have a very obsessive personality

So when you stuck in your thumb and pulled out a plum...
    lmao wtf
    lol wait i dont even know how to comment on that lmao

and Jmax i don't like cupcakes either blah lmao
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Jmax i don't like cupcakes either blah lmao

I :heart: cake and pie. and cookies. and brownies. and ice cream. and fudge. ok I'm just going to stop now.:tongue:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I dont generally like cake...cept once when I made peanut butter cake out of boxed white cake and used that creamy chocolate frosting instead of regular.
    otherwise I hate frosting. I like brownies but only of a certain texture. I like cookies, but only when theyre fresh or stay soft.
    Man, I never realized I was so dessert picky.
    then again Im usually not a big fan of desserts
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I dont generally like cake...cept once when I made peanut butter cake out of boxed white cake and used that creamy chocolate frosting instead of regular.
    otherwise I hate frosting. I like brownies but only of a certain texture. I like cookies, but only when theyre fresh or stay soft.
    Man, I never realized I was so dessert picky.
    then again Im usually not a big fan of desserts
    I am a huge dessert person but I like the batter more than the actual dessert. I'll make cake batter so I can have that and not eat the cake. I do the same thing with brownies and chocolate chip cookies.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    wow, that explains alot, haha. :blushing:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    wow, that explains alot, haha. :blushing:
    :huh: :huh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: wait no :huh: lol
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    lets see here......

1. I've been in 3 wrecks on three different birthdays....7, 12, and 17th.

2. I've never met either of my biological grandfathers, although one is still alive and lives in the same town as me.

3. I can not go to sleep knowing there are dirty dishes in my sink...i have tried, woke up in the middle of the night thinking about them and got up and washed them.

4. I have dated 7 different guys named Chris...I'm only 24....I have turned down 2 guys b/c that was there name also.

5. I'm allergic to charcoal. Cant eat anything grilled w/ charcoal or else it makes me puke.

6. all my food in my pantry has to have the labels facing the door so I can see what is what when I open the door.

7. I will not drive in the rain..I am deathly scared of wrecking and actually spent the night at work one time cause I was too scared to drive home in the rain and had no one to come pick me up!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

4. I have dated 7 different guys named Chris...I'm only 24....I have turned down 2 guys b/c that was there name also.

wow :noway:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options

wow :noway:

hi, i'm chris, by the way. hahahaha
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    lets see here......

1. I've been in 3 wrecks on three different birthdays....7, 12, and 17th.

2. I've never met either of my biological grandfathers, although one is still alive and lives in the same town as me.

3. I can not go to sleep knowing there are dirty dishes in my sink...i have tried, woke up in the middle of the night thinking about them and got up and washed them.

5. I'm allergic to charcoal. Cant eat anything grilled w/ charcoal or else it makes me puke.

6. all my food in my pantry has to have the labels facing the door so I can see what is what when I open the door.

7. I will not drive in the rain..I am deathly scared of wrecking and actually spent the night at work one time cause I was too scared to drive home in the rain and had no one to come pick me up!

I think that's a sign..if I were you I would ONLY date guys named Chris :tongue:
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Ok let's see if I can do this..

1. My brother and I have the same birthday..but we're five years apart.

2. I have been with the same guy for almost four years..and he's only my second boyfriend.

3. I secretly want to open a restauarant...(I'm an electrical engineering student :laugh: )

4. It grosses me out when people put weird combo's of food together....like cantaloupe (spelling) and pepper???

5. I've never been on an airplane....but I really want to travel!! :sad:

6. This is taking me way too long to find seven weird things about me.

7. So I can only think of 5 right now :laugh: :flowerforyou: