winterwolf227 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im In also :wink:

SW-210
    CW-202
    GW-195
  • katecon88
    Options
    I would like to thank everyone who has joined the challenge thus far. So far we have 112 participants!!!! Lack of support is definitely not an excuse for this group. I have enjoyed reading through all the posts and seeing the excitement.

To clear up some of the questions:

-Everyone is welcome into this group.
    -If Wednesdays are not convenient weigh in days, no problem. If you could just put "Weigh in for Week __" at the top of your post I will get your numbers added in.
    -I will wait till Thursday nights (eastern standard time) to post the rankings and a list of everyone's progress. If you do not wish to be included in the rankings please say "do not include within rankings" with your weigh in.
    -There will be two sets rankings for % weight loss; most overall and most for each week. I am going to rank the entire group so that no one is left out.
    -For the inches lost rankings, please post your starting measurements and your current measurements with each post. There is a large variety of areas measured so this will be the most efficient way to calculate total inches lost.
    -Tuesday (tomorrow) night I am going to post my list of participants. If I have mistakenly left someone off please let me know. I want this challenge to be inclusive.

Let's all work hard and encourage each other so that on February 29th, there can be 112 people who can celebrate achieving their goal!
  • troinak89
    Options
    I would love to do this.. I am new to this program so I am excited to try it out!
    Starting weight : 130
    Goal weight: 115
    exercise goal:work out 4 times a week.
    Diet goal: to eat less junk & more healthy.
  • Ronda93080
    Ronda93080 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • avelof87
    Options
    This is an awesome way to help us push for goals... im at 174 hoping to be at 164 by end of feb.:happy:
  • amyhenderson06
    amyhenderson06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    All I have to do to join is just post my start weight/measurements Wednesday?
  • purisg
    purisg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • katecon88
    Options
    Yes, to join simply post your starting weight and measurements (optional) on Wednesday.

We are at 120 participants!!!!
  • Lisambbailey
    Lisambbailey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I will post on Wednesday too. But as of now I am at 190 and want to be at 160 by the end of June.
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I'll post my current/goal weight on wednesday! :-)
  • hollyjo21
    Options
    If theres still room I would love to join! My starting weight is 158 and I would love to lose 10lbs in the month of february!! I really needed something new to kick me in the butt and I think this is just the thing!!

5681182.png
  • sharae216
    sharae216 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My goal is to be down 10 pounds by end of February.

10122613.png
  • hfmcook
    hfmcook Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to be down at least 10 by Feb. 29th!
  • FirstClassDae7
    Options
    I'm in...can't wait!! Anyone feel free to add me as a friend..I'm new to actually using the site but joined awhile ago:cry:
  • TeddyBear47
    TeddyBear47 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Please feel free to add me as a friend. It will be great to have the support!

Current weight (as of Saturday) is 202.5. I have been working at this for a month and have only managed to squeak out 4.5 pounds. I'm hoping this will help kick something into gear. My goal is to get to 195 by the end of February. I will be ecstatic to exceed that but after my experience so far I will be happy to lose 7.5 pounds over the next four weeks. I will post my current weight and measurements on Wednesday.
  • mizgiz41
    Options
    Count me in!
  • betholiver
    Options
    I'm in
  • aguilarrumiko
    aguilarrumiko Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in :-)
  • krunchykat
    krunchykat Posts: 158 Member