Options

Replies

• krose9489
    Options
    Excited for a challenge!
  • snaggly
    snaggly Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will probably be low in rankings though as I don't have much to lose but would like to see the percentage loss.

So here goes:
    SW: 146.8
    CW: 132.9
    GW: 120

Plan - hmmm, nothing specific, just cal control and upping exercise week on week.
  • 1sassymomma
    Options
    I'm in for sure!!

Ill post my starting weight on Wednesday plus my goal then as well!
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    New month, new challenge!

This challenge is open to anyone who is ready to buckle down and lose significant weight this February. For the next 29 days lets all join together to lose weight and reach our fitness goals!

For the Challenge:

~Simply post to join.
    ~In your initial post please include your weight loss goals for the challenge, starting weight, starting measurements(optional) and a summary of your diet/fitness plan.
    ~On Wednesday's each person will weigh in, update measurements (optional) and give an update on their progress.
    ~I will post weekly rankings on Thursday for most weight lost (as a percentage of body weight) and most inches lost.

I encourage everyone to actively participate on this thread posting questions, helpful hints and support. The weekly check ins are meant to keep us all on track and tweak our plans as needed. Let's all join in together to make this February your best yet for weight loss!

I'd like the join. I was just mentally counting the days in Feb. and was thinking I need to push it hard because it only has 28 days. I am so super excited to see it's a leap year! I literally had no idea. One extra day to push it!

So my weight loss plans are to exercise everyday and every other day do this ballet inspired resistance training for my body. I plan to stick to a calorie restriction of 1000 calories, please no jeers at this it was suggested by my doctor. I will adjust my calories as I find myself adding my exercise into my day.

Starting weight as of this morning is 296, but I will repost on Wednesday as I hope to be a little bit further down. My goal is to lose 10 pounds this month.

I don't usually measure myself but I will try doing so on Wednesday just to see if that will help keep my positive and motivated.

And I guess that's it. Feel free to add me, I love weight loss buddies. :-) Can't wait to get started!!!
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I would like to join .
    SW- 189lbs
    Goal- 180 lbs
    Exercise plan - get 3 fitness classes per week.
    Walk and do the elliptical as much as possible.

Nutrition - note down how many fast food/ out of home meals /snacks had in a week.
    Increase water intake.
  • sherj80
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • Happy_Taco
    Happy_Taco Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • phatgirl05
    Options
    I'm in will post Tuesday...
  • solodancer
    solodancer Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im in....
    starting weight 14st 9lbs
    goal weight for end of feb 13st 7lbs
    measurements
    waist 35in
    hips 39in
    thighs 28in
    arms 13in
    bust 39.5 in
    under bust 32in
    I no my goal weight for a month is ambitious and il prob not get it but it gives me something to work towards and if I'm near my goal I'm likely to slip so being further away from my goal will help me
  • milissamartini
    Options
    I'm in!

Weight 162
    Goal weight 130

Need to lose 32 lbs

Trying low carb dieting with no more than 20 carbs a day
  • lanigirl143
    lanigirl143 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm down for a challenge!

Goal to loose 8 lbs in the month of February by adding exercise to my daily routine (30 minutes a day - at least 5 days per week).

I'll be posting weig-ins on Wednesdays!
  • smayham
    Options
    :drinker: I up for the challege weighing 137 for sure want to be 130.
  • vmoyer2002
    vmoyer2002 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm In!

Cw: 218
    Gw: 212

Measurements:

Arm: 16 in.
    Chest: 47 3/4
    Top part of stomach: 44 1/2
    Hips: 47 3/4
    Thigh: 24 1/2
  • zundel93
    zundel93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im in =)

starting weight 170
    current weight 165
    goal weight 125
  • LostandFound2
    Options
    Great idea, I'm in!

Starting Weight- 265
    Goal Weight- 255
    Fitness Plan- Join fitness class package (Zumba, Kickboxing, and Bootcamp)
    Diet Plan- Increase protein and decrease carbs (say no to white rice!), Log in daily on MFP =)
  • bostongirl47
    bostongirl47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! Sound like a challenge I am up for!! :)
  • Hooyooftwo
    Hooyooftwo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
    Starting weight is 133 and goal is 123.
    This is my first post, I have been using this site for the past couple of months and have been able to lose with it.
    Great way to motivate each other.
  • nickbart
    Options
    I would love to join in as well, time for an extra needed boost. Have been stuck at 148 for months , want to get to 135 first and go from there:)
  • ckzimase
    Options
    count me in!!!:)

Options
    Please count me in! I'll post my stats on Wed. :heart: