_Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Spicy Chicken & Couscous (serves 4)

MARINADE
    1 tablespoon olive oil
    1 clove garlic, crushed
    1½ teaspoons ground cumin
    1 teaspoon ground paprika
    1 – 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce (or ¼ - ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes)

4 (800g) single skinless chicken breast fillets

I posted this in our recipe Group! The Cook
    Join Us and share more recipes!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3700-the-cook
    Thecook3.jpg
  • montata
    Options
    love chicen breasts.. thank u all for sharing:heart:
  • LauraJWStevenson
    LauraJWStevenson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ekrier2
    Options
    2 of my favorite chicken recipes.

I take chicken breast and butterfly them with I sprinkle the chicken with pepper and garlic powder and stuff the chicken with fresh spinach and reduced fat fetta cheese and chopped kalamative olives and then bake in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
    very delicious.

2nd favorite is take frozen chicken breasts and place in crockpot.
    add 2 cans of reduced fat cream of chicken soup and 1 can of cheedar cheese soup or the fiesta cheese soup and stir to mix you can also add half a jar of salsa to it as well for more flavor.. let sit on low for about 8 hours and then when I get home from work I add in a bag of fresh or fozen broccoli and then let that cook in for about 30 min and then spoon the sauce and chicken breast over brown rice.

hope this helps!
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump
  • imcountingcalories
    Options
    Bump! :smile:
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Cut slices down the chicken breast but dont cut them the whole way through, fill the spaces with minced garlic and add chopped bacon over the top, then cook in the oven, Tastes delicious :)
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Mallcat11
    Options
    Throw frozen chicken breasts in the slow cooker with salsa (NO water needed) in the morning. When you get home shred them with a fork, add some fat free sourcream, and stir. I use this mixture in tortillas, to make chicken enchiladas, over salad, and my husband grabs a fork and eats it cold out of the refrigerator.

bump
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets

Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/04/healthy-baked-chicken-nuggets.html (great photos and more tips here for this recipe)

Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 1/4th of nuggets
    Calories: 164.9
    Fat: 4.6 g
    Protein: 22.1 g
    Carb: 7.7 g
    Fiber: 0.9 g
    Sugar: 0.1 g

16 oz (2 large) skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bit sized pieces
    salt and pepper to taste
    2 tsp olive oil
    6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
    2 tbsp panko
    2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
    olive oil spray (I used my Misto)

Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.

Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and Parmesan cheese in another.

Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.

Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet.

Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then bake 8 - 10 minutes.
    Turn over then cook another 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked though.
  • iamchristyl
    iamchristyl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mfpdannimac
    Options
    DOn't fry!

Rinse, pat dry, dip in beaten egg then into breadcrumbs seasoned with anything you like (I use seasoning salt)

Bake at 350 till chicken is cooked through (no pink juices running when cut, clear only)

Serve with tzatziki or (mix 1tbsp each of honey, mustard and LF mayo)
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I have tons of chicken breast recipes

Chicken Soup

Low Sodium College Inn Chicken Broth (or any brand)
    Chicken breast boneless skinless cubed
    1 cup Minute brown rice
    8-10Baby carrots
    1 cup chopped Celery
    1 medium onion chopped
    1 cup of Mixed peppers
    2/3 cup of Corn

Put broth into slow cooker. Cut chicken breasts into cubes or chunks and put into slow cooker. Put cooker on medium. After a half hour add rice. Start chopping the onion and baby carrots. When onion and carrots are done add them. Chop celery and add 45 minutes after carrots and onions. Add corn and peppers. After the soup has been cooking 4 hours it should be ready to eat

Stuffed Chicken Breast

1 chicken breast
    1 wedge of Laughing Cow cheese
    Fresh spinach

Spread cheese on chicken breast. Put a few pieces of spinach on top. Roll up and hold in place with a toothpick. Bake in the oven at 375 for half an hour

Apple Sauce Chicken

2 frozen chicken breasts cut in half
    1 1/2 cup no sugar added apple sauce
    1 onion chopped
    Cinnamon
    Black Pepper
    Minced Garlic 1 tsp
    Red Pepper flakes

place frozen chicken in slowcooker. Add apple sauce, onion and spices. Other garlic use otehr spices to taste (although I recommend keep it real light with the red pepper)

I also sometimes cut chicken breasts into cubes and cook them and then add them in to a tupperware with frozen veggies or a half cup of cooked brown rice for lunch. I zap them in the microwave and while its still hot add a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese and mix it so it melts.
    Place two frozen chicken breasts
  • I1ahunt
    I1ahunt Posts: 72
    Options
    boneless skinless chicken breast, dipped in egg whites and rolled in a dry mix of crushd special k, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper. plcae on baking sheet and put it in the oven till done by temperature. very moist and full of flavor, you play around with the spices since they are no fat low calorie anyway.
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    Cut up into chunks. Add to skillet with olive oil cooking spray. once starting to cook on the outsides, chop up chunks of onion, green pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper, and mushrooms. Add in. Add garlic, sea salt, pepper to taste.

Also cut up into chunks and add to skillet same way as stated before. Add chicken taco seasoning or just a jar of salsa (your choice) with fresh cut up tomatoes, onions, green peppers, corn, and black beans. Add a jalepeno for spice if you'd like.

Both are DELICIOUS!
  • gjannr
    gjannr Posts: 5
    Options
    Bump
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I marinate my chicken in olive oil, minced garlic, basil, and lemon with a little pepper. I used a recipe that called for a 1/4 cup white wine, I used white grape juice. It was dang good.
  • LittleElephant
    LittleElephant Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.