Chicken Breast Recipes

Options

Replies

• gastankerdriver
    Options
    Cut into strips, grill chicken breast in a sauce pan with a tablespoon of italian dressing. Add diced onions or bell peppers to the mix, if you wish. Cook a tortilla. Put salsa, lettuce and tomato on it and it makes a decent fajita that is relatively low in calories. Depends on how you count the italian dressing. (most of it burns off anyway.)
  • theresabell67
    theresabell67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I love to season mine with a little McCormick's Montreal Steak seasoning and throw it on my George Forman Grill for about 10 minutes

Here are links to a couple of other Chicken breast threads

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/528920-help-for-boneless-skinless-chicken

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/249119-easy-chicken-recipes-for-the-oven?error_user_id=1669990&error_username=k8es
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for sharing those links, that was kind of you! Plus your ideas some yummy!:tongue:

I was bumping up a couple other threads I'd seen for those searching for particular recipes.:happy:
  • Fitness4Paul
    Fitness4Paul Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bump For sure bump
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Bump. Great ideas x
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Cut into strips, grill chicken breast in a sauce pan with a tablespoon of italian dressing. Add diced onions or bell peppers to the mix, if you wish. Cook a tortilla. Put salsa, lettuce and tomato on it and it makes a decent fajita that is relatively low in calories. Depends on how you count the italian dressing. (most of it burns off anyway.)
    Sounds yum, thanks!:happy:
  • kayms13
    kayms13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Lots of great ideas. Thanks!
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Marinade it in a little oil, soy sauce, garlic and chilli then serve it with plain steamed veg and a baked sweet potato or, organic black beans! You can do the same with a good fish fillet like salmon or a plain white fish too!

Avoid the soy sauce! Or get a low sodium soy sauce. Soy sauce is the worst w/ sodium!!

Seriously. Did anyone even read the OP, or did they just read the title and throw in their 2 cents?
  • CHBLISS
    CHBLISS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    bump
  • marla_jones
    marla_jones Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump
    Always like to read and try healthier chicken recipes!
  • sabrinaioana
    Options
    Bump!
  • missymarea
    missymarea Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Probably my favorite way of cooking it.

1 chicken breast diced
    1-2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
    Seasoning of your choice
    a couple of squirts of Sriracha hot sauce

Let the coconut oil get hot in a pan and toss in the chicken. When the chicken is just about done add some sriracha. The amount varies it depends how much heat you want. The flavor is just amazing in my opinion. You got the spicy taste from the sriracha and that little sweetness of coconut from the oil.
  • LittleElephant
    LittleElephant Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yum yum yum
  • boopsiegrl
    boopsiegrl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump glad to see this ate enough chicken I am clucking and its beginning to taste like rubber:sad:
  • Monkeymomma05
    Options
    bump
  • carlene1965
    Options
    bump
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    bump...thanks for all the great new ideas!