Work in progress ! (warning : underwear pictures!)

Options

Replies

• tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Way to go!
  • JeskaPreston
    Options
    :happy: I would do anything to have a figure like yours!! Thanks for the motivation
  • eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wow you look great. This does inspire me, but I am new to this website so what was your secrets? How did you di it? and every what period of time? And did you excercise also?

I usually do 30 to 45 minutes of cardio (running, stairs, elliptical, spinning etc.) 5-6 times a week !
    I don't really do strength training...I need to add this to my routine ! I try to stick to 1200 calories/day eating pretty much anything I want but in moderation. Also I don't often eat back my exercise calories except if I'm really hungry that day !

What is also helping me :
    -Drink WATER !
    -Green tea supplement with meals !
    http://www.thrive.ca/Holista/Weight-Loss-Aids/Holista-Green-Tea-Extract-Capsules/pages/productdetails?nav=R:851586

wow you look good! this definetly motivates me :) how much did you weigh when you started? you didnt look too bad. i started at 204 (scale at planned parenthood) and currently am at 196 and started 3 weeks ago. I got kinda sad when i saw the scale and gained a pound. plz tell me more of your secrets and your workout methods. also, what did you eat? i used to wiegh 140 back in high skool (3 yrs ago) and i really want to go back to my old body. plz tell me!!! i also will look into green tea supplements.
    Set up your goals on Myfitnesspal and start logging your food and exercise it's pretty straight forward you never cheat here if you are honest with yourself and log all your food. You can lose weight here even if you don't exercise JUST work the plan and dont FORGET WATER ( I do forget water) everyone that succeeds here works it the same way! It really is about choices and working the plan huh.
  • hunter226
    Options
    You Go!
  • hick0174
    hick0174 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great, thanks for the inspiration. It looks as if we have roughly the same goal and regime, I hope I look as great as you do five months from now! Congratulations!!!
  • jgwilliams47
    Options
    Amazing! You are for sure an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I think you look perfect, why the need to lose another 8-13 pounds?

Thank you! I'll actually use the mirror to know when i get to my goal. It's not really about the number, it's more about how i feel about my body & mind.
  • Heather2784
    Heather2784 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look great :-) Definitely gives me motivation!!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I think you look perfect, why the need to lose another 8-13 pounds?

Thank you! I'll actually use the mirror to know when i get to my goal. It's not really about the number, it's more about how i feel about my body & mind.

You have the right approach and look amazing.
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • tom_servo
    tom_servo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I just started and you are a total inspiration. This can actually be done!
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    So inspirational. Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to lose it?

Thank's ! I started my journey in september so it's been 5 months !

that's pretty fast! shows your commitment
  • neversaynever7891
    Options
    Wow! Awesome! You look amazing!
  • TheHotMomBod
    TheHotMomBod Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are really inspirational! Way to go!!
  • jennable
    jennable Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats.
  • fishbaitkait
    fishbaitkait Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can I ask how tall you are?
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can I ask how tall you are?

5'4"
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!