Work in progress ! (warning : underwear pictures!)

Options

Replies

• getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation

You look hot
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You've inspired me! You look amazing and I think you should be super proud of what you have achieved...not just the weight loss but helping so many other people see that it can be done. Way to go! : )
  • sabina2012
    sabina2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you inspired me love to be your friend!
  • madamchoochoo
    madamchoochoo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous.. good work! xxx
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Dang! I came back hoping there'd be more underwear pics. LOL! Great job. Your hard work and dedication have paid amazing dividends for you. And just look at how many people you've inspired as well. Awesome!
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You've inspired me! You look amazing and I think you should be super proud of what you have achieved...not just the weight loss but helping so many other people see that it can be done. Way to go! : )

:)
  • bordereiver
    bordereiver Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Stunning! Well done....:-)
  • thedodgeruk
    thedodgeruk Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I usually do 30 to 45 minutes of cardio (running, stairs, elliptical, spinning etc.) 5-6 times a week !
    I don't really do strength training...I need to add this to my routine ! I try to stick to 1200 calories/day eating pretty much anything I want but in moderation. Also I don't often eat back my exercise calories except if I'm really hungry that day !

What is also helping me :
    -Drink WATER !
    -Green tea supplement with meals !
    http://www.thrive.ca/Holista/Weight-Loss-Aids/Holista-Green-Tea-Extract-Capsules/pages/productdetails?nav=R:851586

cheers fir the straight answer there cardio 5 times a week and dont eat back caloires , nice and straight forward
    i know why there is also warning :)
  • noexcuses84
    noexcuses84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    great job, u look fantastic!
  • arent18
    arent18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    "If i can inspire at least 1 person, I would be happy!"

Be happy!!! Awesome job!!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Great Job, keep working on those last few and then show us again. You have made an amazing transformation.
  • opticpoet
    opticpoet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!!
  • Creolefiya
    Options
    You look great!!! thanks for the motivation:smile:
  • ehabboutros
    Options
    Well done Elaine congrats on the weight loss and you really look amazing :)
    i am new to this website and hoping to loss 10 kgs. (I think like 22 pounds)
    Cheers
    Ehab
  • Kay1226
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Your goal was to inspire and that you did! I have been struggling going into 4 weeks now and have not lost anything yet. I may try the Green tea supplements, i was considering a "diet pill" to kick start my weight loss but this looks to be a more natural approach! Hopefully in 5 mths I can say the same thing as you here!
  • sophitrinkit
    Options
    You look amazing well done!
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I look like your "before" picture. I can't wait to look like your "after" picture!
  • vwlgirl
    vwlgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you look awesome, how are you doing it?
  • shawniea5
    shawniea5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Consider me inspired! :)
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!