Work in progress ! (warning : underwear pictures!)

Options

Replies

• elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL, I really appreciate your comments ! For those of you who are adding my as a friend, please add a note with your friend request because I've received A LOT since yesterday and now I want to limit my friends list because I'm having too many and I want to be able to support each and everyone of them.

:heart:
  • OrangeUK
    Options
    Fantastic. Very inspirational and you look great too!
  • amethyz
    Options
    Wow great job, what did you do to lose weight? Did you try <a href=http://www.curbburn.co.uk/>weight loss supplement</a> or it's a result of natural exercise?
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Stellar job!
  • Flowmotivatehealthcoaching
    Options
    Thats an amazing job!! be proud of yourself!

i'll send you an friend add.. maybe we can inspire each other
  • Melany502
    Melany502 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    amazing job!
  • mandyl1242
    mandyl1242 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, this sounds a lot like what I've done. I'm working on my last few pounds now. I've dropped around 62 lbs. You will lose so many more inches by incorporating weights! I lift before cardio and it is a great feeling to see the tone in your body. You've done a great job but learn to lift, you'll thank yourself for it. I've also been doing TRX since September and the results have been amazing. Keep up the good work and hit those weights!
  • kittycarson
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!!
  • TamImbrogno
    TamImbrogno Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely amazing!
  • kmfolkins
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, hun. :)
  • Rdahl2
    Rdahl2 Posts: 90
    Options
    You look amazing! You should definitely be super proud of yourself. Definitely motivating. :)
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    well done! your looking good. You have a nice healthy shape now. i would be proud of that. keep it up :)
  • JeffJohnson26
    JeffJohnson26 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    You are doing Great. You are inspiring!:bigsmile:
  • rachs02
    Options
    You look great!!! Really does inspire me to keep going and trying. Your proof that it can be done!!! Thank You :)
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! The work truly pays off. Now I can hit the gym, truly an inspiration. You asked for one and got a 100 people inspired.
  • Reflectionvlg
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • lindsaymo34
    Options
    You look great! What do you do for workouts or ab work? I want to look like you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!