Options
    definitely 1 :)
  • LaBellATL
    Options
    I like #1 and #4!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I really like Dress #1, I think it looks great on you. Second choice would be #4, but I really think that first dress looks amazing on you.

This ^
  • coxy2008
    coxy2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like dress 4
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Dress #1 for sure! flatters your figure perfectly and who doesn't love a little animal print?!
  • todaysanewday
    Options
    You have good taste! They are all cute, but three and four are my favs on you - SO flattering!

13975784.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    For a work event, I'd go with #3. It's very flattering, pretty and not too much cleavage. You'd look great, but not draw attention to your bust only :) I'm not in the majority with this "vote", but thought I'd give you an opinion. Have fun!
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I think Dress 1 looks the best on you, because it balances out your figure fabulously. It definitely shows the curves and shows the narrowest part of you too.
  • jamie_landers
    jamie_landers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    3 is looking pretty hot!
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I LOVEEE dress 1 on u... dress 3 is more business appropriate i think . just because it shows less cleavage . but regardless they are all cute.
  • leelaknight
    Options
    #3!!!! it makes you look the smallest and is best for conserv! biz!
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Dress number 3!!! I love that dress. It slims you down, you are not showing too much cleavage, and the neckline is super cute.
  • 57scoutmaster
    Options
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Number one looks amazing on you!! PIck that one and the guy will for sure go head over heels for you
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Love number 1 on you but I agree with the others that it's too much cleavage. Wear a cami under #1 or go with #3. 3 looks good on you and is more conservative for a work function. You can always find another event to wear #1 to so I wouldn't return it.
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I like 4 - looks more slimming, but still shows off those puppies!
  • yayagirl2
    yayagirl2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Number 1 looks very nice on you. The little animal print with the slight sleeve and v nech are very flattering. A cami might not be necessary if you make sure you have on the right undergarments. Have fun!
  • ShoeDeahva
    ShoeDeahva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    #1 is Very nice but since this is a work function I would suggest wearing a camisole under it if you really want to wear it to work and combine it with a heel no higher than 2.5 inches.
  • harrydresden
    Options
    Dress #1. :)