• hsmirnov
    hsmirnov Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    dress #1 for sure
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Numero 4!
    Black is always the sure bet. And with some accessories, that would be the best look
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    #1 is definitely my favorite, and #4 is my second favorite. I don't like 2 because the wide color blocking doesn't flatter your curves. The other two really highlight your waist, in a good way!
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    leopard print all the way!!
  • koolmamasan
    Options
    I think #2 is very slimming on you. My second choice would be #1. Hope it's made your decision easier -:)
  • bllewis8283
    Options
    #1 is the best ...creates flattering curves and adds a little spice...
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    #1 for sure!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    #1 or #4.
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    If I just saw the 4 of them hanging on a rack, #1 would probably be my last choice. However, on you, it looks the best. I vote #1.
  • SmashliT
    SmashliT Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like #4 the best, I think it is very slimming and flattering to your shape.
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Dress number 1 is hot as everyone has said but if it's a work function is it conservative enough. I'd say number 3 for a work function! They all do look very nice though!
  • camelotss
    Options
    Love #3 on you!
  • PepperRocks
    Options
    The #1 rocks!
  • JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
  • rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    #1 - definately!
  • hutc9939
    Options
    you look great in all the dresses. Dress #1 is most flattering, however, for a work related conference I would choose dress #3. I would choose #3 over #1 because it is more conservative and more classy. They always say its better to be safe than sorry! Good luck with your decision making!
  • MzzAisha
    MzzAisha Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look awesome in all of them ... I love #1 but for a work function you can never go wrong with the little black dress (#3) and you could spice that one up with some cute accessories - silver, or even go red with some cute red pumps or something LOL . :)
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Gotta be #1. #4 looks great too, but I think it is the safer choice. Go #1. You look amazing in it!
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    #1 looks best on you (figure hugging), but for work I would cover up the cleavage :tongue: and go with #3