Ladies, how many pairs of shoes do you own?

Options

Replies

• azgirl1997
    Options
    A lot. I love shoes. My favorite pair is my red patent leather BCBG peep-toe pumps.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I find it really difficult to get shoes to fit as I'm a uk 9eee :noway: , hopefully feet shrink with weight loss (fingers crossed :laugh: ). I have 32 pairs of shoes but only 6 fit me properly :grumble:
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Way too many to count, I probably have 10 pairs in boots. Nine West is probably one of the popular ones for me and last purchase was with them. 2 pairs of wedge boots and black booties (pic in profile).
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Probably 110. I got rid of about 40 this summer. My favorite are Jessica Simpson because I have small feet and they fit like a glove always in my size. I can order them online and never worry about fit! I also live in FL so the majority of my shoes are open toed!
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Over 200...that's when I stopped counting. It's a sick and sad addiction....I converted the spare bedroom into a shoe closet and it's almost full!

I have close to 200 pairs....I convertered my coat closet into a shoe closet and still have to have some in my bedroom closet and I have my flip flops hanging on the bag of the door to my garage.

I agree it is a sick-sad addiction-but I love my shoes!!!!

The most recent pair(s) I purchased were my favorite running shoes to replace my old ones and so I have a spare on hand.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I have about 20. That's the usual number I like to stay near.

3 pairs of boots,
    3 pairs of sneakers (Adidas are my face),
    1 pair of my reliable Birkenstock clogs,
    4 pairs of heels,

All the rest are flats which I'm obsessed with at the moment.

No flipflops, I don't think I've ever worn a pair before.
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I would have to guess about 20-25 and there are still times when I can't find just the right pair to go with an outfit. But that means it's time to hit the sale racks!
  • UnderConstructionJ
    UnderConstructionJ Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly I like Jessica Simpson's shoes as well. As you mentioned I find them to be comfortable and sexy.
    Probably 110. I got rid of about 40 this summer. My favorite are Jessica Simpson because I have small feet and they fit like a glove always in my size. I can order them online and never worry about fit! I also live in FL so the majority of my shoes are open toed!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Well in my defense... (not that I need an excuse... hehe) I do some work as a shoe and stocking model, so sometimes I'll buy something if I think it will look great being photographed.. and then I'll only wear it for photo shoots. :)

No need to defend yourself! I find most girls are like that. A good friend of mine has over $25,000 worth of shoes and bags. To me that is INSANE!! I am far too realistic to spend that much. Plus I don't really like heels, I have wide feet, so usually they cause my feet/back to ache + blister + bleed. For a friends wedding I was forced to wear a specific shoe, and by the end of the day I had large gashes on my feet from the straps.

well 25k might be a bit much. yikes.

I have wide feet too. I bought some shoe stretchers and if a pair of shoes are too tight to be comfortable I work on stretching them out for a little bit before I have to walk in them. It's helped a lot.
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    One pair of black dress shoes and two pairs of sneakers. That's enough
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    6 pr pumps - red, leopard, black X 2, white (wedding, still fit, still wear), ivory
    5 pr boots - snow x 2, dress X 3
    3 pr flats - brown, black, red
    2 pr sneakers - running and cross
    2 pr slippers - leather and fleece
    1 pr flip flops

19?!? that's more than I would have guessed...
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I have about 20. That's the usual number I like to stay near.

3 pairs of boots,
    3 pairs of sneakers (Adidas are my face),
    1 pair of my reliable Birkenstock clogs,
    4 pairs of heels,

All the rest are flats which I'm obsessed with at the moment.

No flipflops, I don't think I've ever worn a pair before.

post pedicure - the freebies they give are too thin!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Not a lady but I have a collection and a half of shoes

2 pairs of Yuketen Boots
    2 pairs of Redwing Boots
    1 pair of Danner Mountain Boots
    4 Pair of Alden
    4 Pair of Mark McNairy shoes/boots
    4 pair of Vans
    2 pair of converse(Chucks and Johnny Ox's)
    2 pairs of Nike Free Running 2+
    3 pairs of Clarks

off the top of my head
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Over 200...that's when I stopped counting. It's a sick and sad addiction....I converted the spare bedroom into a shoe closet and it's almost full!

You are my idol!!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I have about 6, that I wear! I prefer sneakers to anything else!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Nike runners
    Winter boots
    Black and metallic flats
    Black close toe heels
    Brown leather open toe heels
    Grey suede knee high boots
    Green plaid wedges
    Navy and white polka dot wedges
    Bright pink flip flops
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    20+
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I have 4o pairs, which includes 2 pair of sneakers. I don't like sneakers. I would have more but I retired and dont have to wear them. I really don't have a favorite. brand. I go by their style. I gave a lot away recently. I wish I was younger so I could wear spiked heels.
  • Rodgers2008
    Options
    1 Addidas,1 Danskin,2 pairs of snoe boots,1 Axia,about 3 pairs of flip-flops,1 Bongo!

9 pairs of shoes :)
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I probably have around 60-70 pairs of shoes. To many to list the brands of. Love shoes :)