• paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lvjzv33Jar1qchyoao1_500.jpg

i quite literally mega lol'd.
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of deleting my neighbor's dog next time he wakes me up in the middle of the night.

I had to be careful not to LOL really loud.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    confused.jpg
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    128835541610652282.jpg
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Was it this hare? He's a sneaky *kitten*.
    JackRabbit001copy.jpg

Ha!!! ... Win :)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Random-8-1.jpg
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    itsokbro.jpg

We all have those moments.
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I knew I was missing one.
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm not understanding the reason for this post. You delete your friends because you don't want to deal with your drama and others but you post it in a message board to only hear the drama o_O.
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    6a00d8341ca9dc53ef0147e037a8f9970b-320wi
    Hahahahaha!!!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    And the point of this story is?

My question as well.. I hope things turn around for you, we're here for a reason and it makes the journey better to have friends that can relate to your pain, struggles and just be here to listen to us whine, cheer us on when we've done good and be our encouragement when we haven't..
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I'm not understanding the reason for this post. You delete your friends because you don't want to deal with your drama and others but you post it in a message board to only hear the drama o_O.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRqxVS81LuVsqM23Ny5-JmYR1BGCi9gOkFlh-M6MkxotOkIR5RIpBxly2D
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Got a wild hair yesterday and deleted all my friends. I was angry at myself for not having a good weeked and for being a slug in general. I have a hard enough time supporting myself and all my own life dramas and crap. Didnt feel like dealing with other peoples issues too. hhmmm....
    Today will be even worse than yesterday, so make NO EFFORT!
    Friends Request sent....:devil:
  • Shaneekwa
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRqxVS81LuVsqM23Ny5-JmYR1BGCi9gOkFlh-M6MkxotOkIR5RIpBxly2D

bwhaaaaaaaaa haaaa Ok so I let out a loud chuckle...funny yet so true
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    never-pointless-usefull-button-never-lol-demotivational-poster-1283783886.jpg
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    6a00d8341ca9dc53ef0147e037a8f9970b-320wi

OMG, I almost spit my water all over my computer when I got to this one! :laugh:
  • Shaneekwa
    Options
    Got a wild hair yesterday and deleted all my friends. I was angry at myself for not having a good weeked and for being a slug in general. I have a hard enough time supporting myself and all my own life dramas and crap. Didnt feel like dealing with other peoples issues too. hhmmm....
    Just know that we all judge you and think that you are a truly bad person with no hope of ever being fit.

Friends Request sent....:devil:
    Just know that I will always be here for you to condemn everything and belittle any accomplishment.

Kind of like a big brother!

LMAO!!
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    Just know that we all judge you and think that you are a truly bad person with no hope of ever being fit.

That was kinda harsh bro.
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I simply had to respond to this so my friends could follow along--lucky me, I have some...