Deleted Friends

Options

Replies

• MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Just know that we all judge you and think that you are a truly bad person with no hope of ever being fit.
    Today will be even worse than yesterday, so make NO EFFORT!

That was kinda harsh bro.
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    I take it all back!

I just deleted 10 friends just to show how sorry I am....
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Got a wild hair yesterday and deleted all my friends. I was angry at myself for not having a good weeked and for being a slug in general. I have a hard enough time supporting myself and all my own life dramas and crap. Didnt feel like dealing with other peoples issues too. hhmmm....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4mDkSR6e01SLf4Bl0Wj_0d1zUNJMu1NozC2euN_KtlCT1ztFjVy11Sw8d
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    I simply had to respond to this so my friends could follow along--lucky me, I have some...

socially-awesome-kindergartener-meme-generator-touche-161264.jpg
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm not understanding the reason for this post. You delete your friends because you don't want to deal with your drama and others but you post it in a message board to only hear the drama o_O.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRqxVS81LuVsqM23Ny5-JmYR1BGCi9gOkFlh-M6MkxotOkIR5RIpBxly2D

So laughed out loud on this one!!!!
  • tamerkins2
    Options
    This thread has been my favorite today!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I've been conducting studies and one of the first steps to quitting MFP is to delete your friends in a dramatic fashion. Then you make a big splash about the fact that you did it. Then you argue in the forums. Finally you delete your account. After that I can only assume the final step is binge eating and resuming all your old habits.

The only thing you really need to do here is log your calories. MFP was working great for me before I even knew the forum existed. But people are self destructive. They find ways to sabotage their progress. Hope you're not one of them. Best of luck.

ETA: Sorry for the serious response. The pictures are much funnier! More of those please!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    This sort of thing normally calls for a guinea pig in a top hat .. but I couldn't find one!! So, I have one better:

guinea_pig_mexican_hat.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I've been conducting studies and one of the first steps to quitting MFP is to delete your friends in a dramatic fashion. Then you make a big splash about the fact that you did it. Then you argue in the forums. Finally you delete your account. After that I can only assume the final step is binge eating and resuming all your old habits.

You forgot the part where you re-join a couple weeks later.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    carlton-dance-gif.gif
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    This sort of thing normally calls for a guinea pig in a top hat .. but I couldn't find one!! So, I have one better:

top-hat-to-you-sir.jpg
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    yea ok. Have a nice day
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    AWSH!!!

I LOVE this thread! :love:

• Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This by far is the funniest thread ever!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Toot toot!

a1plop.jpg
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    top-hat-to-you-sir.jpg

:laugh: so classay...
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    6a00d8341ca9dc53ef0147e037a8f9970b-320wi

128887096688694977.jpg

I just though it was cute... little kitty all sleepy on a pancake... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :flowerforyou:
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    pointless.jpg
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Ever get a zit in your ear, or just inside your nostril? I hate that! They hurt like hell.
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    6a00d8341ca9dc53ef0147e037a8f9970b-320wi

128887096688694977.jpg

I just though it was cute... little kitty all sleepy on a pancake... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :flowerforyou:

I have no idea what the OP is talking about but perhaps eating the pancakes and stroking the cute little animals will give him some energy and humanity. Then maybe he can deal with other people's problems and see his aren't so bad after all.

Or maybe just carry on eating the pancakes. Whatever.
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    I don't think you guys get the point of memes.

Psh. Girls!

eyeroll128404277449245000.jpg