Deleted Friends

Options

Replies

• tamerkins2
    Options
    This sort of thing normally calls for a guinea pig in a top hat .. but I couldn't find one!! So, I have one better:

guinea_pig_mexican_hat.jpg

top-hat-to-you-sir.jpg

That thing creeps me out.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Sounds ike you have some real issues and maybe your MFP group was just like you. I guess I am lucky and when a member of the core group is in trouble the others reach out and provide support till you can get your feet under you.
    I had a crppy couple of days and several friends reached out and dragged me verbally back to reality, I have done this for them in return.
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    CARLTON!!!!! And bunnies. With pancakes. Great thread.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    10228863.jpg
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lvjzv33Jar1qchyoao1_500.jpg

^^ this
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    The helpful and earnest replies are the ones cracking me up.
  • eacatterton
    eacatterton Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    pancakes.jpg
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    wow, this thread had more legs than I would have thought possible. Entertaining to say the least!!! It wasnt that I didnt like my friends, they were all very nice people as are most of the folks on this forum. But I just dont have the time to invest in others health issues when I'm struggeling so much with my own. Thats one of the reasons I got to where I'm at, too much time invested in others instead of myself. Not being a **** here but instead of spending time typing, nice burn, great workout, on all my friends posts, I will be working out instead. This wasnt a thread for sympathy or fishing for friends. It was more just random musings of a guy bored at work. :smokin:

And for those of you who sent me friend request, thank you but I'll respectfully decline. Maybe after I get my health in order, then I'll have something useful or positive to contribute.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    wow, this thread had more legs than I would have thought possible. Entertaining to say the least!!! It wasnt that I didnt like my friends, they were all very nice people as are most of the folks on this forum. But I just dont have the time to invest in others health issues when I'm struggeling so much with my own. Thats one of the reasons I got to where I'm at, too much time invested in others instead of myself. Not being a **** here but instead of spending time typing, nice burn, great workout, on all my friends posts, I will be working out instead. This wasnt a thread for sympathy or fishing for friends. It was more just random musings of a guy bored at work. :smokin:

And for those of you who sent me friend request, thank you but I'll respectfully decline. Maybe after I get my health in order, then I'll have something useful or positive to contribute.
    Attempt at casual denial 3.5 stars
    Attempt to not come off as a judgmental jerk 3 stars
    Apostrophe use 1 star
    Average star rating 1.5 stars out of 5
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Always nice when the peanut gallery weighs in...
  • Katzilla82
    Options
    I was m.I.a this weekend and was deleted but I wasn't your friend lol!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    i do it too when people havent been on for a while and im in a ****ty mood lol
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    6a00d8341ca9dc53ef0147e037a8f9970b-320wi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I felt like I was in the twilight zone while reading this thread-
    Was the person asking for more friends? or, maybe he was asking for a bunny with a pan-hat! :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    This thread is great.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Maybe time will help you to figure out just why you did that. Feel better soon. :-)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    cocaine-cat-snow-much-eyes-1291859099d.jpg
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I've been conducting studies and one of the first steps to quitting MFP is to delete your friends in a dramatic fashion. Then you make a big splash about the fact that you did it. Then you argue in the forums. Finally you delete your account. After that I can only assume the final step is binge eating and resuming all your old habits.

You forgot the part where you re-join a couple weeks later.

Under a 'new and improved' name so that no one knows that you couldn't stay away.

And carrying an extra 200lb :sad:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Apostrophe use 1 star
    Check your math.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    Apostrophe use 1 star
    Check your math.
    Aww crap I forgot to carry the 1. I am so ashamed.