High Heels

Options
LauraMacNCheese
LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
Death to the misogynistic *kitten* who invented these torture devices!!!!!!! Why can't they make us look dead sexy AND be comfortable?!?! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Replies

• VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Death to the misogynistic *kitten* who invented these torture devices!!!!!!! Why can't they make us look dead sexy AND be comfortable?!?! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dr Scholls makes inserts for heels.

They work like a hot-damn.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

I need to buy some of those!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    This is why I like wedges, they look high but they're not really :wink:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    brb-using-imagination-since-no-slides.jpg
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Heels I can live with. The man who invented panty hose needs to be strung up with a pair of them...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Do they look funky with open-toed heels though?
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Heels I can live with. The man who invented panty hose needs to be strung up with a pair of them...

Amen.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Buy better quality shoes.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

I'm hoping that I will again be able to wear cfm's once I lose most of my weight....they won't be on my feet long any way..or at least I won't be on my feet long.:smokin:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

^^^THIS too!!!
  • DinoSaurous
    DinoSaurous Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Apparently when women wear heels it makes their bums look 'taught and ready for mating'
    ;)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

Does anyone remember stockings held up by garter belts? So sexy! Also you can still buy thigh highs and they're much sexier than panty hose...and far more comfortable.
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options

Yes indeed. I have a pair of open toed black satin shoes (super friggin' cute), and they're wonderful. They stick onto the shoe, and support the ball and arch of your foot.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options

no they are good :flowerforyou:
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I can do a 3/4 inch heel no problem, but little kitten heels kill me...... I walk on my tip toes in bare feet so I am used to the arching!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Yes indeed. I have a pair of open toed black satin shoes (super friggin' cute), and they're wonderful. They stick onto the shoe, and support the ball and arch of your foot.

I gotta get me some of these...I wear heels every day at work and they don't bother me...I went to a club with my friend on Saturday & my feet were screaming!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Don't buy heels that are uncomfortable. Find a heel that is sexy but stable. They are out there.

Granted, this is easy for me to say. As a woman with extraordinarily high arches (people ask regularly if I was ever a dancer/ballerina), heels are more comfortable for me than flats are.

Also arch supports are amazing things.

And the woman who suggested wedges is on point too. 5'' wedges are so stable you'd swear you weren't wearing a heel at all. Even my mother who has MS can rock a wedge!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    If you know how to properly in heels, even cheap ones are comfortable for wearing most of the day.

The problem is that most women walk like graceless gorillas.
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    Don't buy heels that are uncomfortable. Find a heel that is sexy but stable. They are out there.

Granted, this is easy for me to say. As a woman with extraordinarily high arches (people ask regularly if I was ever a dancer/ballerina), heels are more comfortable for me than flats are.

Also arch supports are amazing things.

And the woman who suggested wedges is on point too. 5'' wedges are so stable you'd swear you weren't wearing a heel at all. Even my mother who has MS can rock a wedge!

I totally agree i LOVE my high arches! :happy:
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

Amen.

I love my heels but agree panty hose person needs to go. :huh: