I lost 171 pounds in 13 months all natural! My Story!

Options

Replies

• missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation...I want your arms! haha
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    Your face and arms, oh my wow! And the whole of you, GORGEOUS. :) Well done!
  • comani
    comani Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! that is really amazing, I hope to get there soon. You are truly inspiring!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You are smokin' hot and look like a model! A very HEALTHY model! Beautiful! Congrats!
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    You, girl, are an inspiration! You look absolutely stunning. Congrats on the weight loss!
  • musdoit2
    musdoit2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so beautiful.. Love your arms.. Just curious if you stopped eating wheat, sugar.. or just cut back on them? Great Job!!
  • lchalmers
    Options
    That is amazing! Your body is beautiful! Muscular and lean :) Congratulations, such an inspiration!
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    WOW. You look... amazing.
  • NanaB2011
    NanaB2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is very motivating! You look awesome!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That's amazing! You look great :) You are very much an inspiration!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Well done!
    The pictures are GREAT motivation. Thank you for sharing.
  • Luke_Quist
    Luke_Quist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look incredible!! Congratulations, and thank you for sharing your great success story!!
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Incredible result! Success stories like you keep me motivated no end. Can't wait to lokk half as good as you! Congratulations x1000.
  • curvygirl73
    Options
    I am in awe, I have 157 lbs to go before I reach my goal and reading your story just gave me that extra boost, there are days that I think can I really do this...But you did, and so will I. You look absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing!:happy:
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Damn, you look so great!! So inspiring!
  • floshideaway
    floshideaway Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stunning, you are absolutely gorgeous and deserve all the compliments coming your way. Your accomplishment is beyond words. Except for about a handful of individuals with health condition, anyone saying they can't lose weight just does not know what determination and willpower are all about. A true inspiration to all.
  • jatiger83
    jatiger83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Congrats on a job very well done! I hope I can have the same success as you! ;)
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I'm motivated by all of your support and kind words!!! :flowerforyou:

Sample day:

Breakfast:

Egg white omelet (four eggs white, 70 grams red pepper, 1/4 cup of scallions, 3 oz broccoli, 1/2 cup of spinach)
    5 Grain Oats (1/3 cup mixed with water)
    Small banana

AM Snack:

Coffee with 1/2 2% milk
    Snack Factory - Pretzel Crisps, Original, 22 crisps

Lunch: Shrimp Veggie Stir fry

Onions - Spring scallions raw, 0.5 cup, chopped, Bertoli - Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Kate, 0.5 TBSP, La Choy - Soy Sauce, 1 tbsp,
    Bell Pepper - Red, 70 g, Broccoli 5 oz , Red Onions - Raw, 2 slice, thin, Squash - Zucchini, includes skin, 0.75 cup, Green Peppers 0.4 cup, chopped, Steamed Shrimp (Medium), 4 oz shrimp, Kikkoman - Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, 1 tbsp

PM Snack:
    Glennys Low Fat Soy Crisps - Soy Chips Lightly Salted,
    1 small Apple

Dinner
    4 oz chicken breast
    1 cup steamed spinach
    1 cup of brown rice with cilantro and lime
    1 oz dark chocolate

Extra Snacks/Meals
    100 pack almonds
    Pink Salmon Pack 2.5 oz
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! WOW!! Absolutely incredible!! I can only imagine how amazing you must feel! GREAT job!!!
  • phee
    phee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome!! Congratulations on your amazing success. Goes to show what we can achieve if we are willing to put in the effort! Good on you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!