Coffee........

Options
Hello
I just wanted to introduce myself as a coffee lover. There"s nothing better than the aroma of a pot of coffee brewing in the morning! Any other coffee lovers out there feel free to leave any comments. And enjoy your fitness journey today!

Replies

• Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm not just a coffee lover- I'm a coffee addict!! :happy:
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    OH!! I love my coffee!! Can't go without it!!
  • dlee1234
    dlee1234 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    not a case of loving but needing coffee! work nights on a psychiatric ward !
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm not just a coffee lover- I'm a coffee addict!! :happy:

Me too!!!
  • ernurse77
    ernurse77 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I HATED coffee with a passion until a few years ago. After having my second child, working very strange hours, I tried my first cup. Mind you, it was a Ho Ho Mint Mocha from Caribou and I was hooked from there on out. Since that time, I have changed how I drink it. I have one cup every morning with a flavored creamer. This is a big step for someone like me!!
  • j3nn14er
    Options
    yes! coffee for the win XD
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    HHHHHMMMMMMMMM COOOOFFFFFEEEEEE!!!!! LOL! Funny thing is I just went into the kitchen at work about a half hour ago and someone was making a fresh pot. In my head I said wow nothing like the smell of a fresh pot making!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Love coffee! I drink 2 cups in the morning, and an iced in the afternoon!
  • morgandy
    Options
    I tried to switch to decaf a few months back and it was an epic fail. Coffee and I will probably be lifers.
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    love coffee, only real coffee tho. nothing flavored:drinker:
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    I love me some coffee!! I love walking thru the coffee isle at the grocery where all of the fresh beans are! Lovely scents!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    I live in the PNW. It's a requirement of living here to love coffee.
  • TiffanyL1979
    Options
    :love: Mmmmmmm coffee!!!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm...coffee. Can't start a day without it.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I love coffee. I don't even drink it for the caffeine. I drink decaf half the time because it tastes SO good.
  • heather21h
    Options
    I can't survive without AT LEAST one cup of coffee a day!! Love it... I just spent the weekend cleaning my Kuerig because it has been out of commision for a few months!! It works now so all is good. :-)
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am so a Timmies Girl! For those of you south of the Canadian border, Timmies ( Tim Hortons) is a staple here in Canada. On average there is a Timmies every few blocks in the urban area's I start my day with a trip through the drive through.

FYI. Tim Horton was an NHL hockey player.He played in 24 seasons in the National Hockey League for the Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Rangers, Pittsburgh Penguins, and Buffalo Sabres. He was also a businessman and a co-founder of fast food chain Tim Hortons. He died in an automobile crash in St. Catharines, Ontario, in 1974 at the age of 44.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Just hook me up to an IV drip for my morning coffee.............. do not talk to me until my drip has run dry!
  • LovahLaura
    Options
    I LOVE coffee as well! At home, at work, from Starbucks, flavored, with milk, with half and half, all fancied up with whipped cream and caramel and turned into a frappa-whatever. Coffee ice cream, coffee cake, coffee flavored anything!!! And chocolate covered coffee beans??? YES PLEASE!!!!! :tongue:

It's amazing how much better a cup of coffee can make me feel whether I'm sick, have a headache, sore, tired, or just feeling crappy that day...coffee always makes me feel better! :happy:
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Black magic in a cup to start the day!! Love coffee!! <3