Options

Replies

• Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Im an addict :)
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE coffee! I drink at least a pot every morning. I know that's terrible, but just coming out of the coffee closet!
  • skinnygirl1969
    Options
    I love coffee too, but unfortunately I love the flavored coffees from Caribou or vending machines.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I like freshly ground Starbucks Yukon Blend..... Mmmm mmm Good!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Oh yes...coffee, nothing beats waking up in the AM and enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee. BTW, when I drink coffee at night after dinner, which is 99% of the time,I get kinda sleepy, in fact, I can go right to sleep ...does that happen to anyone else?

Yes!! It helps me sleep better actually.... strange, I know!
  • anastasiawildflower
    anastasiawildflower Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Being a barista for over 3 years, I really love coffee, so much to the point where you could call me a snob. The process of making coffee from tree to cup is magical in itself. Sometimes it sets me back when I realize each and every coffee bean was picked by hand. Then in your hands, you have this amazing cup filled with a bright, smooth cup of coffee. It can make any day better.
  • Alex_on_the_Rocks
    Options
    I've got 4 kids ages 5, 4, 3, and 2... coffee isn't an option, it's a NECESSITY!
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    I love coffee. Can't get going in the morning without it. I would drink it all day long if my stomach would let me.
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    And on a tragic note - my sock monkey just took a header into my fresh cup of coffee

There's just something inherently funny about the words "sock monkey". So sorry yours got all wet.
  • Heather2784
    Heather2784 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yup, not just a lover, also a dependent :-)
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I love coffee almost as much as wine. :)
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    You had me at coffee :heart:
  • jarlaxetherogue
    jarlaxetherogue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Coffee fiend here... The beautiful aroma first thing in the morning gets me outta bed and into my day. :drinker:
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I go through phases with coffee. weekends I may drink a pot. during the week one a day.
  • mbertagnolli
    Options
    I used to be a milk n sugar in my coffee person, but recently have begun drinking it black. It's amazing - now I can really taste the differences between roasts. Very little beats the smell of freshly brewed coffee, any time of day!
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Shawna and I too, require coffee to live.

I don't think I would go as far as the coffee enema, maybe just one step above that. :drinker:
  • Nicju30
    Nicju30 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same as everyone else! Coffee in the morning and than a pot in the afternoon around 3 when I start to drag. Love it!
  • Auspiciousgirl
    Options
    Coffee makes me smile every day :)
  • justanotherbrickinthewall
    Options
    I adore coffee, especially from Starbucks. I'd seriously die without that place.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Shawna and I too, require coffee to live.

I don't think I would go as far as the coffee enema, maybe just one step above that. :drinker:

Love this post and in total agreement!