Coffee........

Options

Replies

• milatham
    Options
    I live in the PNW. It's a requirement of living here to love coffee.

from one PNW'er to another, you speak the truth! I didn't like coffee until I moved up here and thought I'd better try some of it up here to see what all the fuss was about.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Shoot after reading this post, I mixed some cold coffee with my protein powder :) and made me a shake! Any way I can have my coffee and call it a day!
  • andreacord
    Options
    Well, before I just liked coffee.. then I bought my Keurig. Now I love coffee. and the machine of course.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Java...gorgeous black bean of life....
  • meg82005122008
    Options
    The best part of waking up, is folgers in your cup!!! Anyone else remember that commercial..lol

I love coffee. I drink it every morning with splenda instead of sugar and sugar free vanilla-caramel creamer :)
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Coffee is an absolute must! I love it hot and I absolutely love it iced. I have to say that I'm probably addicted to it too and will not be able to kick the habit...
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Love my coffee, too..not addicted, but like it a lot! And if you like cinnamon, I suggest a teaspoon in the grounds....gives it a little extra flavor without all the sugars and funky creamers--especially if you like it black! Also, the cinnamon is said to help stabilize blood sugar levels.

I love cinnamon in my coffee!! Well I love cinnamon on just about anything.... guess that's another addiction of mine LOL
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    one word: Keurig :drinker:

OMG Yes!! FYI...this post made me get up and make a cup!! I REALLY needed it though!

Too funny, me too!!!!
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    not a case of loving but needing coffee! work nights on a psychiatric ward !

You have my dream job!

And yes....I NEED coffee...My family knows not to talk to me til i've had some. lol
  • xx_sinnuendo_xx
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sin and I am a coffee addict!! LOL. Seriously though, I can only handle one cup, maybe two a day. I have a Keurig at work and now want one at home too.:drinker:
  • shana0609
    Options
    I love coffee so much, but I've had to shake it cause I was becoming obsessive with it. I try to only have 2 a week now. I feel so bad now. :(
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I love coffee.My screen name is cafe au lait on most sites and games I play. I'm from Seattle the coffee capital. I usually drink a strong cup of drip coffee with just a smidge of milk or creamer. every cup after my initial morning cup is black.
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I start every day with decaf as the liquid base for my breakfast shake. Next up the fresh ground beans go into the electric 12 pot to brew and I enjoy that until the pot is empty. My car stops at nearly every Dunkin I pass. The very first group I joined on MFP was the Coffee Group - I don't stop in there too often but I absolutely had to join! Once I came face to face with the reality of my daily calorie allotment, I went cold turkey and switched to drinking it all black as I have to leave enough calories for my popcorn! Robin
  • Drsmh
    Drsmh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love my coffee, but since I started diet, only have 1 cup now. Plus, I read somewhere that if any problem w/ fatty liver, coffee may not be a good thing.
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Love Love Love the Coffee...Cuban Coffe is the best yummy
  • htorrespr
    Options
    Oh yes...coffee, nothing beats waking up in the AM and enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee. BTW, when I drink coffee at night after dinner, which is 99% of the time,I get kinda sleepy, in fact, I can go right to sleep ...does that happen to anyone else?
  • xx_sinnuendo_xx
    Options
    And on a tragic note - my sock monkey just took a header into my fresh cup of coffee
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Love it<3 It's the one thing that motivates me when I have to get up early :D
  • joenaomig2g
    Options
    Breakfast isn"t breakfast without it!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    love coffee. love it love it love it.
    tea too, but it's not morning until i've had coffee.