immz35 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    1050 cals burned today...

do u want me to update the spreddy..
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Well done Immz!

Well, yesterday we burned 4168 cals and rowed 1042. I'll add in Craig's burn from the previous day, and send those off to Lee.
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Map's just been updated and we've slid to fourth.

:-(

But there's not much in it. A couple of consistent days from everyone and we'll be back where we belong. :-)
  • Icewolf_The
    Icewolf_The Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Special burn just for you Pumpkin... I did some gardening ;) 3209 for me today so far... I might squeezzze in some walking yet tonight :) Likely since we're off to see a movie and I have to haul *kitten* around the maul (yes spelled intentionally) to get to the movie theatre. ;)

Rawr! 4th is just not acceptable. **** that ****. :P ;)
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Rawr! 4th is just not acceptable. **** that ****. :P ;)

What Wolfie said!!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Yesterday, best burn since the very first day. 7243 calories. 1810.75 miles. We rock. :-)
  • meerkat70
    Options
    How's everyone's weekend going? Cold and bright and beautiful here.

I didn't run today, but we did go walking in the snow, and I hit the gym and did cardio tonight. 1132 cals all told.
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Lee's updated the map for the weekend, and I'm pleased to say we're back in the lead. I've not given him today's cals as I wasn't sure if everyone was done yet.

This week there's opportunity for us to really get ahead and make some serious gains. If you could all do you best to put in as big a burn as you can safely muster on *tuesday* that would be great, as our efforts that day will be doubled.

We'll also need to give some thought to which team we'll 'attack' on Friday. We need a team with a couple of consistent big burners. We're going to be an obvious target for other teams, so we need to make sure we 'get' as good as we give in this one. If you have suggestions that would be great.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/488028-row-the-world-updated-and-games-for-next-week?page=1#posts-6767824

From Lee:

"Tuesday this week will be a double DAY !!!!! all your team Cals will count double !!!!

Friday is going to be ATTACK DAY !!!

For those new to the games, Attack day is the captains can "attack" another team/ boat.

To do this the captains can PM the captain of another team and tell them they are being attacked.,.... that captain must then send back the miles that there highest burning team member has given that day. this is then added to that team total (basically counting for an extra person that day)

The team attacked can still count the miles for their full team.......... "
  • Icewolf_The
    Options
    Well... SUCK MY OVARIES! I'll be damned if I roll over and play dead this friday. 1.2 mile swim Friday? SCREW THEM! I might go for a full 2.4! AHOLES! *peers in a certain direction* And you know who I'm talkin to, MISS BECKY!!! :P Hell it's only 160 laps... why the fark not. If I start at 7am I can take a lunch break and be done before it closes. *crackles neck* MM HMM

>.< Y'all will have to take care of Tuesday. The problem is I've tried to swim back to back days. And it wrecks me. So if I skip Monday to roll out Tuesday, or Wed on Tuesday. I won't be ready by Friday again. The last time I swam two days back to back it took me 4 to recover. Which is no bueno.

Now I will do a good burn on tuesday ;) But I can't do a pool burn. :)

As for attack, my vote would be Rowin not growin, or Lee's team. Both of them are probably going to attack us. As well as probably half of the top 10 if not more than half the top 10. It could get ugly. But WE WILL SURVIVE! HEY HEY! :D

Btw, you little monsters all did one smashing job this week. I had to put some exceptional gas to the fires to keep ahead of y'all this week. If you guys keep going like that the rest of the month. I doubt they'll be able to catch us, no matter how many people attack us. I am serious. Those are some amazing burns. AMAZING.

Especially our little Penny ;) My darling. I don't know if you were building thermonuclear chain reactions to keep warm this week inside you to burn that much or what. But you have my undying admiration for your tiny behind burning 4k for the week. KUDOS missy. Especially knowing how much school is stressing you. RAWR! :D

*mwah* love ya all :)
  • meerkat70
    Options
    you all amaze me. We're doing an incredible job here and I know we can and will continue to do so!

I'll aim to do 2 hours on Tuesday - one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I'll let you know how it goes. :-)
  • meerkat70
    Options
    PS, cynthia, do I really *have* to suck your ovaries?

:-)
  • Icewolf_The
    Options
    Not you, the rest of the 15 teams we're going to kick their *kitten* :) Y'all are exempt LOL...

Trust me if I could get them out of my body by someone just sucking them through a straw... Oh... OH I'd have done that so VERY long ago :D
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha thank you cynthia! To be honest it's entirely because uni is stressing me out that I need that me time to burn and rant in my head...you would not imagine the number of people that have made it onto my hit list this weekend ready for much plotting of their imminent demises this week.

Sorry for slacking and going awol this weekend, had a migraine that started on Friday morning (and would've stayed in bed if I didn't have lectures 9-4 on friday and then moving house all weekend from 5pm friday)...also stress of bf meeting dad for first time...settling into new house...old housemate and landlord both being ******* ******s, dad locking my car keys into my car with keys in the ignition while he was scraping it...yeah it was an awesome weekend...not....so yesterday when I could actually chill out a little bit I did. And I ate more than my own body weight in chocolate and nachos...lol....ooops. Ah well at least I felt reassuringly sick at the end of it...

Anyways I will definitely get back with the programme this week. Planning big burn on Tuesday, ~60mins cycling and zumba (which last week was over 1000), and I'll be going to the gym on friday (and other times). Just need to get up the courage to start doing some of the scary weight machines or free weights in the gym...eek!

Go team!
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    sorry about my baby burn today, didn't want to overdo it too much today and wanted to save myself for mega-burnage tomorrow!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    OK, vikings are *GO* for today's double burn day.

I feel a nice long lead coming our way!

I've done a good run this morning, heading to the gym later, and Craig's already posted an amazing burn. Let's keep those figures rolling in (so to speak...)

All shall quiver in our wake!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    I ran. I biked. I rowed, I picked things up and put them down again. I walked. I burned over 1500 cals and now I'm a bit tired... :-)
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    *owies* but I managed 1042!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Well, poor Cynthia has been down and out all day with a migraine. Despite this, and being essentially one (wo)man down, we managed 6101 calories - 1525.25 miles. That's still averaging over a thousand cals per team member.

We truly do rock!
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    which is actually 3050.5miles because of the double burnage?
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Jane, I did not double my calories when I put them in yesterday because based on the numbers you had called out that everyone else had, it didn't look like anyone's had been doubles on the spreadsheet. Just an FYI :-) Oh, BTW, I will probably not have any burn today, unless you want to call walking around ring shopping a burn.