Replies

• Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 2 - I am finding level 2 easier than level one!! Yay :happy:
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm (not so) patiently waiting for my dvd to come in the mail, hopefully it will be there tonight and I can get started, will be sure to take measurements before I begin :-)
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30 ds yesterday and I will be doing it all again starting tonight. I have not posted my results yet, have to do it tomorrow when hubby and kids are done :) I tried p90x today and I think Jillian works me harder :) I did not feel Like I worked out after p90x!
  • AviaBatyah
    Options
    Go on you tube and start today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8 level 1
    level 2 I could not find but my son found it on a pod cas for my ipod
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8nOIFno4hU&feature=related level 3
  • AviaBatyah
    Options
    Go on you tube and start today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8 level 1
    level 2 I could not find but my son found it on a pod cas for my ipod
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8nOIFno4hU&feature=related level 3
  • AviaBatyah
    Options
    Here are my results :) SW:196 AFTER 30 DAYS 186
    Neck: 15 AFTER 14
    Waist: 43 AFTER 41
    Hips:47 AFTER 45.5
    Arms: 13 AFTER 13
    Thighs: 27.5 AFTER 25
    Breast: 41 AFTER 40.5
    LOST A TOTAL OF 8 INCHES and 10 lbs :)
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. Here are my stats:

Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 119
    Bust: 32
    Waist: 30.5
    Hips: 36

My arms are really sore. I only did these 1lb weights that I got with a Leslie Sassone video because I don't have any other ones but I don't think I could have done 5lb weights yet. I found myself thankful for the time we had to do jumping jacks. For me, that seemed like a break! I still want to cry, but crazily enough I'm looking forward to trying it again this afternoon. Guess I am a glutton for punishment. LOL
  • mamalade1
    Options
    When researching the 30 day shred I read that quite a few people gain weight in the first week or two and then it all fell off!
    has anyone had this happen to them?!

don't forget to add me as a friend! :D

Really? Maybe that is what's happening with me. I've only done four days of it though, could that account for a weight jump? I haven't been stellar in my eating for a few days (although I did well yesterday), but I've gained 1.8 pounds and I definitely have not consumed an overage of almost 7000 cals!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    The way I understand it is that your muscles will retain water to help repair them and that is normal to retain some weight when you begin to work out. Take measurements and pictures to track your progress instead of the number on the scale.
  • lizbet783
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred two days ago and it is already kicking my butt! lol I just stared MFP two days ago as well. I haven't taken measurements yet, but I will do them tonight. I have though taken pictures of my current state (so not pretty..lol). I will post measurements tomorrow. Currently I weigh in at 184 lbs. Trying to get down to 129-144 lbs by early to mid summer. Add me to your friends and we can keep each other motivated!

By the way...is anyone else sore as crap after the first couple days of doing this workout!?! lol
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm at day 8 (today, when I get home from class), and I am getting my butt kicked. Considering moving to level 2 just for the novelty, though.
  • birdieintx
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 or 4 (I forget!) of Level 3 today. I started at 157 lbs and am currently 152. (I lost two pounds before coming on mfp) I am 5'7. The weight loss was sort of slow in the beginning and I was getting frustrated. But I really see and feel the difference now.
  • SewManyBlessing47
    SewManyBlessing47 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want to join in on the 30 day shred. Got my DVD today, will start tonight. I also have the 6 weeks 6 pack.

Beginning Weight: 202 lbs
    Current Weight: 168.8 lbs
    Goal Weight: 150-160 lbs
    Waist: 33.5"
    Bust: 37"
    Arms: 12"
    Thighs: 21"
    Hip: 37"

30 DAY FITNESS WITH JILLIAN HERE I COME! FIT AND SKINNY......IN 30
  • yesitsjess
    Options
    i do i do i do..... starting over today
  • slightner
    slightner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I did L1D5 today. One killer workout. I cant believe how fast I am seeing and feeling results!
  • ngoethe
    ngoethe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    L1D4 for me today, looking forward to measuring again at the end of the first level!
  • blue04711
    blue04711 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?

30 Day Shred is a work out tape by Jillian Michaels. You can pick it up at Walmart for $10 and I is a great way to get quick results.
  • lodicox7
    lodicox7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Today is L2D3 for me. So far I've taken a rest day every sixth day (so level one took me twelve days to complete). I've definitely seen some results so far, especially in my arms and upper/mid abs. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I have lost a few inches. I'll have to post those results later, since I don't have them with me. I'm hoping levels 2 and 3 are going to do more to target my triceps, hips and thighs. From what I've seen so far in level 2, I don't think that's going to be a problem, lol.

Good luck to everyone! Stick with it! The first three days of level one were the hardest. It got SO much easier after that! I'm hoping that goes for levels 2/3 too! :P
  • SewManyBlessing47
    SewManyBlessing47 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ready for a new challenge. I have my DVDs, starting tonight. Looking forward to all postings.

BW: 202 lbs
    CW: 168.8 lbs
    Hip: 37"
    Waist: 33.5"
    Bust: 37"
    Thigh: 21"
    Arms: 12"

GOAL WEIGHT: 155 - 160 lbs
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1. Haven't worked out in over a month d/t a leg injury. I used to do level 3 twice in a row when I was at my fittest. I'm kinda bummed about how hard I found level 1 today! But I'll get back there someday....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!