30 Day Shred - Who's Going To Join Me?

Options

Replies

• harrietk94
    harrietk94 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    so annoyed that I haven't lost any weight in a while infact i've gained about a pound HOWEVER after 2 weeks of the Shred and wearing my Zaggora Hotpants i've lost a total of 5.5 inches!

Waist: was 31", now 29.5"
    Bellybutton: was 35.5", now 33.5"
    Hips: was 37", now 36"
    Thighs: was 24.5", now 24"

haven't lost any on my arms though :(
    still got just 2 weeks to go :)
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just waiting for mine to arrive from amazon and should be here any day. If it gets here soon i will join no worries! Would be great to have others to help me stay motivated and hopefully I can help too! : )
  • lodicox7
    lodicox7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1. Haven't worked out in over a month d/t a leg injury. I used to do level 3 twice in a row when I was at my fittest. I'm kinda bummed about how hard I found level 1 today! But I'll get back there someday....

I definitely understand the injury problem. I had a stress fracture in my lumbar spine last summer. It took 6 months of physical therapy to get me back to my present state, and if I'm honest with myself, it's still only at about 85%. On the up side, all the PT helped strengthen my core to the point where I can work out as long as I'm careful with my back, and also helped me better understand what movements set it off.

Basically, it definitely sucks coming off an injury and feeling like you're way behind where you were or could be. But don't be afraid to modify Jillian's workouts so that you don't reinjure yourself! The important thing is to keep moving! You will get back there! :)
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    it a jillian michael's curcuit training workout... i'm on day 3 and am already seeing results
  • ascrug90
    Options
    Ill be starting the 30 day shred and 6 week 6 pack as soon as they come in the mail.. Pleas feel free to add me it would help to see everyones progress!!! im not sure what my measurements are yet but my starting weight is 145 my goal weight is 120 i am 5'3!!!
  • Seminole_puppy
    Seminole_puppy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I use three pound weights.
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Today is Day 3 of Level 1. Good luck everyone!!
  • punkallina
    Options
    I started this yesterday! yay lets shred this baby weight woohoo so excited to find more peeps
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    My goal (today is L1D9) is to do 10 days at L1, then TRY another level, just for the change of pace. If it works, I'll rotate them. If not (I've heard one is more cardio heavy, and I'm biking/running every day, too) I'll stick out the 30 days with Level 1.
  • AB963K
    AB963K Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes please but cant find the button to join group !!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I just started this today but was only able to get 5 mins and 40 seconds in before I was running out of breathe. Tomorrow I am planning to do atleast 10 minutes of the video
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    btw, how are you guys recording all this workout in MFP?
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I will!! My husband and I are starting it tonight! Good Luck to you! I will post updates! :))

Hey, I'm also starting it tonight.....good luck to all!
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I"m in! I just started last night, but I"m also doing the C25k. I think I saw someone else on here who's doing that also. I'm going to take my measurements tonight and post them. I took them last Saturday but I want to post accurate results so I'll take them again.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I just started . It's day 4 for me. I sore and tired as hell but so loving it.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    btw, how are you guys recording all this workout in MFP?

20 minutes of circuit training
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OK here are my measurements. I started on 2/8. Today will be L1D3!!! I'm so sore. lol LOVE IT.

I'm 5'2 and weigh 192 lbs.

Waist 39.5
    Hips 45
    Chest 40.5
    Thigh R 26.5
    Thigh L 27.5
    Arm L 13.5
    Arm R 14

Good luck everyone!
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am starting this program tomorrow! I will take before pictures so that I can track my loss. I am at a weight loss plateau and hoping this might help. I am down 66 lbs but have been at the same weight for 2 weeks and I have another 27 lbs to go.

6295036.png
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Just finished the 30 day shred. now i'm going to aim to do it at least 2 nights out of 3. and i bought boost metabolism banish fat too. i didn't lose that much in inches and nothing in weight but i feel firmer. and fitter! oh yeah. i can "GARGLE MY HEART". HA HA
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    THOSE pendulum lunges in level two wrecked my knees though. now when i'm doing level two i substitue in some extra abs moves from level one. my heart rate stays elevated though, so touch wood that's ok.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!