30 Day Shred - Who's Going To Join Me?

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i'm on level 3, day 4! i feel awesome, ESPECIALLY since upping my calories. i have more energy now!!!
  • lodicox7
    lodicox7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Completed L4D2 last night. Level 2 is definitely kicking my butt! I may have to take today off since I had to go into work early and am driving out of town straight after tonight, but as tomorrow was going to be my rest day anyway, I may just switch them.

BTW for those just starting, I did the math and after completeing ten days of level 1, I lost 0.8 pounds and 3.5"! I know I've lost more since starting level 2 but I haven't measured yet. So stick with this because it definitely works!!! :)
  • ceecee368
    ceecee368 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I kind of fell off the wagon due to business trips and an injury, but I'm starting up again today after work! I'm following my progress in my blog if anyone wants to follow along!
  • zgdsmith
    zgdsmith Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this off amazon. I'm so excited to do it! Do you do any other excercise with the 30 Day Shred? I'm wondering if I should still do the classes at the gym. Currently I do 4 classes a week...power sculpt, zumba, cardio kickboxing, and dance fit. I'm planning on doing the 30 Day Shed everyday. I'm just starting my weight loss journey & i'm not sure how much excercise I should be doing a day. Thanks!
  • ah_adriana
    ah_adriana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5 level 1 wednesday night...wasn't planning on taking last night off, but it just worked out that way. i really like it and hope to see it through the next 25 days! plan to measure after i finish level 1, but, no matter what, i don't think i'll be discouraged by the results...i'm enjoying it more than i thought i would : )
  • sweetz19
    Options
    Just finished my 10th day of level 1. i am feeling good! can't wait to start level 2 tomorrow.

measurements:
    day 1: weight 135.2
    bust- 34"
    upper waist- 28 1/2
    belly button- 33 1/2
    hips- 34
    legs- 21
    arms- 11
    day 10: weight 132.8
    bust- 34
    upper waist- 27 3/4
    belly button 32 1/2
    hips- 33
    legs- 20 1/2
    arms- 10 3/4
    total i have lost 2.4lbs and 3 1/2 inches!
  • rataliek
    rataliek Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump

Count me in! I just started my fitness pal on monday and coincidentally started 30 Day Shred two days ago. I've tried it before but gave up after five days. Trying this again, I felt my endurance was still up from the first time I tried the DVD but yesterday I could barely use the weights at all and could successfully complete MAYBE 4 female pushups. I've also found that the side lunge with the arm raise has really been hurting my left knee, even with proper form of not letting my knee go over my foot. Is anyone else finding that their knees feel slight pain after these videos? I do this in front of a mirror so I can watch my form and it looks similar to what they're doing so I feel like there shouldn't be discomfort.

Height" 5'5.5"
    SW: 139
    CW: 136
    GW: 120
    Belly Button: 34.5"
    Waist: 29"
    Chest: 34.5"
    Each thigh: 23"
    Arm: 11'
    Widest part of my rear-end: 41"
    I'm not sure if I'm supposed to measure around my butt, but I'm definitely packing a heavy load back there and would LOVE to see some decrease.

I don't know how this whole friend thing works on here but feel free to add me, I could use the support. Good luck everyone!
  • rataliek
    rataliek Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just finished my 10th day of level 1. i am feeling good! can't wait to start level 2 tomorrow.

measurements:
    bust- 34"
    upper waist- 28 1/2
    belly button- 33 1/2
    hips- 34
    legs- 21
    arms- 11
    bust- 34
    upper waist- 27 3/4
    belly button 32 1/2
    hips- 33
    legs- 20 1/2
    arms- 10 3/4

Your beginning stats are similar to mine! How tall are you? I can only hope I'll lose a few inches like you by day ten. That'd be great!
  • sweetz19
    Options

measurements:
    bust- 34"
    upper waist- 28 1/2
    belly button- 33 1/2
    hips- 34
    legs- 21
    arms- 11
    bust- 34
    upper waist- 27 3/4
    belly button 32 1/2
    hips- 33
    legs- 20 1/2
    arms- 10 3/4

Your beginning stats are similar to mine! How tall are you? I can only hope I'll lose a few inches like you by day ten. That'd be great!

I am 5'2''.
  • mamalade1
    Options
    Today was 10 days at level one! I missed one day, so I added another on so I will do a total of 30 days regardless. Level two tomorrow, and I think I am ready for it. I can now do everything at the higher level, except all the full body pushups. I can't quite make it all the way through the second set.
  • Alexandrea22
    Alexandrea22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm on Level 1 Day 6. The side lunges are BRUTAL but I find that my shoulders are dying. I use 3 pound weights for some and 5 pound weights for others (like the chest moves). I'm in class right now and my measurements are at home but my starting weight for 30 Day Shred is 172.4. I would love to join you guys!
  • lodicox7
    lodicox7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I totally fell off the wagon this weekend since I went out of town, but I'm back at it today with D5L2. Can't wait for level two to be over, lol. :)
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Just finished a week ago and about to start Extreme Shred & Shred this week!

I didn't measure, I SO SHOULD HAVE cuz I totally lost inches and not so much weight...only 2 pounds lost. Lesson learned, always measure!

beforenafter30dayshred.jpg
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    totally read this and went out and bought the 30 day shred. I will be doing day 1 today, i shall let you know!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    totally read this and went out and bought the 30 day shred. I will be doing day 1 today, i shall let you know!

You will NOT regret it!
  • Alm1055
    Options
    I just finished the shred this weekend and I am also doing 6 week 6 pack and banish fat boost metabolism. I lost a toal of 18.5 inches from my whole body. I am very excited that 5.5 of those where on my hips!! I lost 7lbs as well. I am going to keep doing BFBM and 6 week 6 pack but I am also going to add Ripped in 30! I wish I could post pics from my phone I can see a huge change in my belly area! Keep up the good work guys! :happy:
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I start Tues or Wednesday.
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    So i have been reading up on this, and i have watched the level on video on youtube. it doesnt seem too bad, but i know it will be different once i start. i'm going to buy the dvd this weekend. i hope it works for me and i hope i can stick to it.
  • kasperazgirl
    kasperazgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just bought this video on vudo and started it today, but it doesn't come with instructions, from watching it, it looks like there's three levels, I just did level 1 Are you supposed to do level 1 for ten days, level 2 for ten days then level 3 the last 10 ten days??
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just bought this video on vudo and started it today, but it doesn't come with instructions, from watching it, it looks like there's three levels, I just did level 1 Are you supposed to do level 1 for ten days, level 2 for ten days then level 3 the last 10 ten days??

Yes! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!