so cold in uk

Options
13»

Replies

• ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    lol i dont htink its that cold!?? There isnt any frost outside at the moment so its def above freezing! (im in east anglia)

^^ This and I'm in Lincolnshire. Although now I have said that...
  • diam0nddagger
    Options
    Aye it's cold up here in NE Scotland but it's so much warmer than last winter!! I'll have to drag myself away from the coal fire to the freezing exercise room this evening :grumble:
  • Wendy19872012
    Options
    London Uk here!! it so cold but managed to geet motatived to go gym and swimming
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    .........and that's why I moved to Australia ;-)

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: - its not fair :wink:
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    New York is having a great Winter so far, nice and mild, little snow.
    Last year was a frozen hell.

^^this for Pennsylvania as well... Going to be almost 60 today -- It's been crazy!
  • cneale91
    cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    well im in london and i have just woken up (12:30! eek!) and its snowing out, still going to walk to the gym though so that must be dedication haha!
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Just last week it was -25C, around -31C with windchill. Such lovely weather here in Canada :grumble:

That has stopped me moaning today about our 1 degree over freezing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh I would love to do what you are doing - a small B&B - would love it :smile:

Yes 15 years ive wanted one be nice in summer :)
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Here in the southern Appalachian mountains, the past couple days have been VERY cold. After standing outside signing in buses I stayed cold most of the day.

JM
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Yes 15 years ive wanted one be nice in summer :)
    [/quote]

Wishing you loads of luck - fingers X'd for a really hot summer this year - well we can hope can't we!!!!
    :smile:
  • Acheronus
    Options
    xlilmizcurvyx and I are about to go out for a nice 90min walk in -4 ....
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yeh i think we are mental to lol