If you were to die....

Replies

• QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,079 Member
    oooo...does that come with a crown and sash????

No, but you get a free personal training session with one of these guys, and possibly a date if you try really hard.

c4fafe22.jpg
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    oooo...does that come with a crown and sash????

No, but you get a free personal training session with one of these guys, and possibly a date if you try really hard.

c4fafe22.jpg

complete with shake weights?
  • felice03
    So you are totally screwed if you come across these...

ISYne.jpg

FQoFZ.jpg

This was meant to be a friendly thread.. I think I may have nightmares tonight.

that is pretty scary...
  • QueenJayJay
    complete with shake weights?

Yes, your very own set. Headbands not included.
  • QueenJayJay
    that is pretty scary...

It must be pretty bad. I can't even view it at work.
  • Anyone who is thinking bear, maybe you should ask this mom.

Being Russia, those were probably Brown bears. Whole different animal. It's akin to being mauled to death by four little kids instead of being quickly put out of your misery by Junior Dos Santos. :wink:

I think Id rather have the bear than JDS lol
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 713 Member
    that is pretty scary...

It must be pretty bad. I can't even view it at work.

Imagine a bear with a shark head.. that is either having a really bad day or might be constipated... which I guess would actually mean having a really bad day. I hate being constipated. Really puts a stopper to my day.. =)
  • felice03
    would you rather die being attacked by a hoard of angry butterflies or a pack of crabby bunnies....
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 713 Member
    would you rather die being attacked by a hoard of angry butterflies or a pack of crabby bunnies....

butterflies! I had a bunny once. They have sharp teeth. When I was little I put a collar on it and used to walk it up and down my driveway. I was a weird kid.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    So you are totally screwed if you come across these...

ISYne.jpg

FQoFZ.jpg

This was meant to be a friendly thread.. I think I may have nightmares tonight.

that is pretty scary...

That is one angry Sharkbear!...Or Bearshark...
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Polar Bear. That way, my feet would be on solid ground, then I can fight back. I'll *kitten* him up to the point where I'll eat him, skin his *kitten*, and make him a rug in my house.

F*ckin' bear tryin' to eat me...psssh.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    A polar bear because they're way cuter and I won't drown.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    Normally I would say polar bear because they are cute and fuzzy... but I'm going to have to go with shark because I would have to be somewhere in the tropics I think and I really hate the cold.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    I would choose polar. I would simply jump in the water. Why? Due to global warming polar bears have forgotten how to swim.
  • felice03

butterflies! I had a bunny once. They have sharp teeth. When I was little I put a collar on it and used to walk it up and down my driveway. I was a weird kid.

it is ok...I am a weird adult.
  • Polar Bear, I cant breathe under water, and i will fight to my last f****ng breath!!!
  • Bexx435
    Bexx435 Posts: 83 Member
    I would have to go with the bear... I'm terribly scared of the ocean so being eaten by a shark is just unrealistic. :laugh:
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member

FQoFZ.jpg

As long as you are in your protective circle and are wearing a sombrero in a funny way, you should be fine from this one
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member

FQoFZ.jpg

As long as you are in your protective circle and are wearing a sombrero in a funny way, you should be fine from this one
    Finally someone who recognizes this. I love this episode.

How to protect yourself from a seabear:

Don't play the clarinet
    Never wave your flashlight back and forth really fast
    Don't stomp around. They take that as a challenge
    Don't ever eat cubed cheese
    Never wear a sombrero....in a goofy fashion
    Or clown shoes
    Or a hoop skirt
    Never screech like a chimpanzee