Oh Keurig Coffee maker, how I love you...:d

Options
CURRENTLY I am sipping on a DELISH mug of CHOCOLATE VELVET coffee.....freshly brewed from my keurig here at work..:) And the best part is...the coffee is so delish, i'm drinking it 'NAKED'...no sweetener or cream needed...:D
Ok...that ends my random random post

Replies

• sarah2005
    sarah2005 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    where did you find that flavor of coffee? Sounds amazing! I got a Keurig for xmas and I LOVE it because sometimes if I'm craving something -rather than binge...I've found i can make a cup of coffee or chai latte
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    i'M THE SAME WAY....I found that I can avoid a binge with a delish cup of flavorful java. :) I actually bought one of those re-usable Keurig filters, so you can fill it with whatever flavor you want...and I would DEFINITELY reccomend that!! The filter was $10 I believe...and now I buy lots of little packs of flavored coffee to try...SO delish..
    Have a fab day girl!
  • CapsFan17
    CapsFan17 Posts: 198
    Options
    I love my Keurig too! My favorite is the Cinamon Pastry coffee or Chai tea!
  • deeannhill
    deeannhill Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Have thought about getting one. Not sure if the investment is worth it. How does it "perform" when you have a large group of people drinking coffee? Say 8-12 for a Bible study?
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    Have thought about getting one. Not sure if the investment is worth it. How does it "perform" when you have a large group of people drinking coffee? Say 8-12 for a Bible study?
    I think they are soo worth it...especially if you have a group of coffee lovers..:) We have one at our office and our staff as well as clients love it...its nice to have the CHOICE...de-caf, regular, flavored, hot cocoa, tea, etc....:D
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking Donut Shop from my Keurig right now......I'm addicted to this machine, love trying new flavors, the only bad thing about it is now I'm drinking more coffee........:)
  • gagesmom314
    gagesmom314 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Keurig. Every morning I have a travel mug of Holiday Blend. Sometimes in the evening I will have a cup of tea as well. It's great that both can be made from the same system with no overlap in taste.
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I agree with this post 110%! Bought my Keurig for xmas 2 years ago and still use it every single day!
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    My husband bought one for himself. I don't drink coffee, but I found I use it more than he does. I love the Sleepytime Tea! So relaxing at the end of a day.
  • jleed53
    jleed53 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    CURRENTLY I am sipping on a DELISH mug of CHOCOLATE VELVET coffee.....freshly brewed from my keurig here at work..:) And the best part is...the coffee is so delish, i'm drinking it 'NAKED'...no sweetener or cream needed...:D
    Ok...that ends my random random post

I love love love my Keurig machine as well!! i have a regular black coffee every morning! However, I scanned the bar code on the box of pods I bought and it said the coffee was 70 cals per pod! That seemed sooo high. I wonder if there is a lot of sweeteners in them already?
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I love my Keurig!!!!!!!!! Mocha Nut Fudge coffee or the Winter Carnival.... Mmmmm.... Cinnamon Pastry!!! Great for when your craving something and the coffee is only about 4 cals!!!
  • phia23
    phia23 Posts: 6
    Options
    I love my Keurig! My boyfriend surprised me with one for Christmas. It makes getting out of bed A LOT easier!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options

I scanned the bar code on the box of pods I bought and it said the coffee was 70 cals per pod! That seemed sooo high. I wonder if there is a lot of sweeteners in them already?

What kind was it.. all the ones I researched are only about 4 cals each!
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I debated getting the Keurig... tried it and love it! I got a Tassimo for Christmas and am in love with it! Decided on the Tassimo for the lattes that it could make. Best decision ever! Wish it had a bit more selection like the Keurig does but I love my latte's!
  • kmb62606
    Options
    My boyfriend also got me a Keurig along with some chocolate glazed donut, french toast, and caramel vanilla cream coffees that are absolutely delicious and they hit the spot too especially when i am craving for some junkfood. The chocolate glazed donut is heavenly.
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    ooohhhh mmmmm

try butterscotch caramel... so delish!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Yummo Timothy's German Chocolate Cake is my favorite.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    My Keurig coffee maker is the love of my life. :) I bought the re-useable filter, but I prefer the k-cups and have actually created a "budget" for them. I buy 1 box of them every single pay day. I love this thing and wonder how I ever functioned without it. ;)
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love my Keurig too! My favorite is the Cinamon Pastry coffee or Chai tea!

both my faves!! I :heart: my Keurig!!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    One of the best Christmas gift I ever received :)