Oh Keurig Coffee maker, how I love you...:d

Options

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Yummo Timothy's German Chocolate Cake is my favorite.

Oh... I cant wait to try this one!!
  • fabulousby45
    Options
    bump...def want to get all these flavors and the Keurig for my birthday!!
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    70 calories!!? Are you sure it wasn't a 'chai tea' or a hot cocoa?? The coffees I've researched have about 4 calories....the hot cocoa has 60. I wouldn't drink them if they each had 70..:)
    I'm on to a mug of Candy Cane (can't let go of that holiday favorite) :)

I haven't seen the butterscotch but now i'm going to SEEK IT OUT....YUMMMMMMMMM
  • jmaffett
    Options
    Have thought about getting one. Not sure if the investment is worth it. How does it "perform" when you have a large group of people drinking coffee? Say 8-12 for a Bible study?

I haul out my regular coffee maker when we have a group. It can be expensive for a bunch of people, especially because everyone loves the coffee so much that they want more than one cup! I pay about 35 to 40 cents per cup.

It can take about a minute per cup, so if you don't mind the cost (or are using one of the refill-on-your-own K-cups) then just keep that in mind.
  • JANICEJEAN
    Options
    I also have a Keurig Coffee maker, my husband and I both use it and both LOVE IT as well as all the coffee, tea, coco, choices they give you.
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I love my Keurig so much!!! Probably my favorite appliance.... sitting here drinking a glass of Chai tea right now. Mmmm
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    where did you find that flavor of coffee? Sounds amazing! I got a Keurig for xmas and I LOVE it because sometimes if I'm craving something -rather than binge...I've found i can make a cup of coffee or chai latte

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Chai Latte!!!!!! I just got my Keurig this past weekend. I LOVE it! It's supposed to come into work with me, but I don't think hubby will let it out of the house. The Caramel Cappuchino is amazing too!!!!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I love my Keurig too! My favorite is the Cinamon Pastry coffee or Chai tea!

both my faves!! I :heart: my Keurig!!

I bought myself a Keurig after purchasing one for our office. I've had it about a week. I love the Cinnamon Pastry and Chai Latte flavors. Just bought some Hawaiian Hazelnut I have yet to try.
  • jmaffett
    Options
    CURRENTLY I am sipping on a DELISH mug of CHOCOLATE VELVET coffee.....freshly brewed from my keurig here at work..:) And the best part is...the coffee is so delish, i'm drinking it 'NAKED'...no sweetener or cream needed...:D
    Ok...that ends my random random post

I love love love my Keurig machine as well!! i have a regular black coffee every morning! However, I scanned the bar code on the box of pods I bought and it said the coffee was 70 cals per pod! That seemed sooo high. I wonder if there is a lot of sweeteners in them already?

Some of the teas (Chai maybe?) hot chocolates, iced coffees and iced teas have 50-70 calories. The regular coffee doesn't have any additional sweetener.
  • nikolaim5
    nikolaim5 Posts: 233
    Options
    What's a Keurig?

This morning i hand ground some 10 day old, single origin Kenyan Peaberry Kaliluli beans and brewed them via french press. Mmmmmm
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    I can't wait to try the cinnamon pastry too!!! I order bulk boxes for our office and always try a 'new' flavor....and then I have fun trying them all when the shipment arrives....speaking of which..I should probably go start another order..:)
    I LOVE the wild blueberry!! I was SO hesitant at first...but its SO delish
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I just got a keurig for christmas, and I do like it. I am a tea drinker but I like an occasional cup of coffee. This is perfect for me, one cup at a time. I prefer the flavored coffee over regular strong type. Where can I get this type of coffee with out spending a lot of money. Right now I am drinking Donut shop from Costco. But I don't want to buy 80 per box, in case I do not like it.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    CURRENTLY I am sipping on a DELISH mug of CHOCOLATE VELVET coffee.....freshly brewed from my keurig here at work..:) And the best part is...the coffee is so delish, i'm drinking it 'NAKED'...no sweetener or cream needed...:D

How ironic. I'm sippinmg a cup of Lake Lodge that I had to battle the Keurig to brew. The thing gets used 1,000,000x a day. the thing is filthy so it's totally clogged.

I believe the Keurig makes people forget that there is an actual art to brew coffee.
    My French Press will live forever
  • paulathoren1
    paulathoren1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love it for tea - regular old tea :).....I can get 2 LARGE cups out of one teabag......saves all the hassle of the kettle. But my husband loves it for the Chai Latte :)
  • jennifer2977
    Options
    I love my Keurig too! My favorite is the Cinamon Pastry coffee or Chai tea!

both my faves!! I :heart: my Keurig!!

I bought myself a Keurig after purchasing one for our office. I've had it about a week. I love the Cinnamon Pastry and Chai Latte flavors. Just bought some Hawaiian Hazelnut I have yet to try.

Hawaiian hazelnut is awesome, but if you like really strong coffee, brew it on the small cup setting--its pretty light. I'm new to coffee drinking but I like it alot!
  • My1985Freckles
    Options

How ironic. I'm sippinmg a cup of Lake Lodge that I had to battle the Keurig to brew. The thing gets used 1,000,000x a day. the thing is filthy so it's totally clogged.

I believe the Keurig makes people forget that there is an actual art to brew coffee.

Do you have to clean it? Like run a empty cup through? I just got mine and want to keep it in top performance. ETA Keurig, not the french press ;-)
  • jennifer2977
    Options
    Bed, Bath& Beyond has a whole Keurig section with a big variety of flavors---and you can use their coupons on them too!
  • My1985Freckles
    Options
    Bed, Bath& Beyond has a whole Keurig section with a big variety of flavors---and you can use their coupons on them too!

You. Are. My. Hero!!!!!!!! I didn't realize! I get BBB coupons ALL the time!!!!!!!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

I was scrolling through to see what you were going to say. Then I smiled. Love your response. :wink:
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I have a Nespresso Essenza which is similar...I've been wondering if the Kuerig pods would work since I always walk by the boxes in Target and the flavors look so good!