Options
    Yesterday: 193.00
    Today: 190.4 (-2.6)

Hoping by the end of this weekend I am in the 180's
  • kanmuri
    kanmuri Posts: 112
    Options
    Hey there!

I weigh myself everyday, naked, right after I get up. I like to see the progress on a daily basis even tho I know it doesn't mean much. I also like to see my weight go back down gradually after a little weekend of indulging myself. I don't have much to lose so one pound often makes the difference in the way my trousers and jeans fit.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    yesterday: 129.4
    today: 133.6 (+4.2)

um, what?!? not a number i was expecting at all. not sure why either. sigh.
  • EnEsMama
    EnEsMama Posts: 20
    Options
    Last weigh-in (2/26/12): 219.2
    Today (3/9/12): 216.8
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I "shouldn't"...but I have been weighing everyday, and it's motivating for me. Seeing it everyday doesn't bother me, and I'm not stopping at this point, so I see no harm in it. If it's up, it's up.... getting in shape is more than my scale's side of the story.

Feel free to add me, anyone :-)
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I am a daily weighed as well. I like to make sure I stay on track by weighing daily. It also helps me know when my period is coming or when I ovulate. I tend to put on 2 lbs of water weight around those times.

I am 23 years old, a mother of a beautiful 21 month old girl, wife to a self employed hubby, which gives me the opportunity to be a SAHM. My starting weight was 166 lbs, currently I am 124, exactly 1 yr later. We are wanting to expand our family soon so I want to get these final #off until that happens.... :-)
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: 190.4
    Today: 190.6 (+0.2)
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    okay the battery in my scale is dead. it won't even turn on, just flashes low. not weigh in yesterday or today. hopefully i will be able to run to the store today, but it might not be until tomorrow. i am hoping that was the reason for the 4 pound weight 'gain'. :)
  • Austynl
    Austynl Posts: 19
    Options
    Yesterdays weight-217.4
    Todays weight-218.2
  • cocolo89
    Options
    Can I join the club! need to stay focused, I have been lacking lately!

morning weight: 126.1
  • cocolo89
    Options
    okay the battery in my scale is dead. it won't even turn on, just flashes low. not weigh in yesterday or today. hopefully i will be able to run to the store today, but it might not be until tomorrow. i am hoping that was the reason for the 4 pound weight 'gain'. :)

yes, my scale goes coocoo when its time to change batteries. Usually I'll be up 4.4lbs. EVERYTIME, .. so don't stress, i'm sure its the batteries
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    got a new battery. will weight in tomorrow. :)

welcome cocolo.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

yes, my scale goes coocoo when its time to change batteries. Usually I'll be up 4.4lbs. EVERYTIME, .. so don't stress, i'm sure its the batteries

I am having a problem with my scales at home. I changed the battery when it went dead and then it only lasted about one month. Maybe I should just buy a new set of scales !!!:grumble: So, the only time I can weigh myself is when I am at the YMCA.

Last night....147.6

By the way, there is a group here for posting daily weight-ins if anyone is interested.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: 190.4
    Today: 190.8(+0.4)
  • Lo39
    Lo39 Posts: 17
    Options
    I weigh 170 pounds... Down 7 lbs since joining mfp!!! :smile:
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    By the way, there is a group here for posting daily weight-ins if anyone is interested.

i tried finding it, but couldn't. can you post the link or the name of it. i tried searching 'daily weigh in' but nothing popped up. :) thanks!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    thursday: 129.4
    friday: 133.6 (+4.2)
    today: 130.7 (-2.9)
  • cocolo89
    Options
    gah, forgot to weigh first thing this AM, with clothes on weighed 126.5