New Friends (40 pounds or more to shed)

Options

Replies

• yummymummyto2
    Options
    hi im only on my second week of dieting and im looking to lose about 100lbs minimum, im off to a good start with a 7lb loss for my first week :0) im 33 and live in the uk and ill gladly help motivate and offer support so feel free to add me x
  • dlanga
    Options
    Hi there, I am new and looking to lose about 45 pounds. It looks like a gretat website and I am not very good at tracking calories etc. so I am hoping this will help. I successfully lost over 45 pounds and kept it off through two children and over a 10 year period then I quit smoking about 11 years ago and have gained it all back. I can't seem to find the will power I used to have. Looking for friends for support and to give support as well.
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I also am trying to lose 40 lbs. Feel free to add me if you want. I could use more friends and motivation!
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    ive got anoher 39 lbs to lose n hoping to lose it before august :) xxx
  • LaTanya646
    LaTanya646 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new to fitness pal and I really love it. Interesting in keeping myself motivated by others progress/input.
    Add me if you like
  • AshBashBumRash
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss goal! :)
    my mum did weight watchers when i was younger, she lost loads of weight
    ill add you :)
  • hollybeth21
    Options
    I have 40 pounds i want to lose and i have been trying and trying and i truggle so much with weight lose!! So im hoping this will help me and keep me on track :) I can use all the help i can get, thanks!
  • ElizaSpin
    Options
    Let's keep in touch I to have over 40 lbs to shed.It's going to be a wonderful journey for all of us. We can do it.! I looked at the site today and love it ! So glad it's available let the journey begin.
  • ElizaSpin
    Options
    How do I people from post as friends? Anyone know?
  • jpalla64
    Options
    To lose 40 is my goal by June. My overall goal is to lose 75 pounds. I've been using the site for about 3 weeks and have lost 5 pounds, but I think some motivation would help. Please add me!
  • msfoto
    msfoto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose a total of 70 pounds. I know it will take awhile but I'm hoping by using the resources on this site and meeting new people who have similar goals I can get this done. I like to read about all the weight loss happening here and hopefully I'll be one of those people.

The hardest thing for me is getting motivated to exercise and learning what things to cut out of my diet. Pop is going to be really hard for me to cut out, but I know I need to do it.

Feel free to add me as a friend. I would love to have the additional motivation and love to help motivate others!
  • MzC904
    Options
    I am looking to lose about this much or more pounds, just starting on here and need friends to socialize and motivate along the way...please feel free to add me.:smile::happy:
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    New here to MFP. I am looking for some support as well. I need to lose 70+ lbs. I was doing great over the summer until the end of October when life got in the way. I am ready to get back to working hard & establishing a solid routine. I really want to get rid of thie weight & having others in the same situation will help me stay accountable. Add me, as there is strength in numbers :)
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 somrthing to lose... im in it for the long haul!!!! Friend me if you would like :happy:
  • matthew09
    Options
    so i got on this topic form thinking i would find ppl who would truly help motivate me even if i have never met ya'll and its pretty sad to think that only 1 person added me as there friend. i thought this was a group of friendly ppl.
  • animatej24
    Options
    i need to lose about 8 pounds but i need to build some good muscle to get that great athlere look
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I've added a few of you here as I'm only starting out! Feel free to add :)
  • neo200120018
    neo200120018 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Im not sure about pounds but at least about 30kg feel free to add me
  • kikina
    kikina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    so i got on this topic form thinking i would find ppl who would truly help motivate me even if i have never met ya'll and its pretty sad to think that only 1 person added me as there friend. i thought this was a group of friendly ppl.

i haven't been on her but 25 days and i learned it is easier to find people that you have things in common with them and send them a friend request!

when i first had this sight (but never got involved with it) i only had one friend.. the friendlier i got and searching for people that i could admire or have more in common with i have a lot of motivational and inspirational friends....

but i had to open the "door" to this first!
    good luck you can add me as your friend
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 40 and then some if possible. Wish you the best on this adventure. Please feel free to add me.