Am I the only person without a SO?

Options

Replies

• MsKittyCAT
    Options
    Still single, over 40, feeling like it is never gonna happen for me. Can't have kids so that isn't even the issue just don't wanna be alone the rest of my life. Friends are all married or coupled up with options and backup plans in the wings just in case their current partner doesn't work out while I'm alone and lonely with no good prospects for dates.
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    single here, not for lack of want though. lol. just lack of prospects, but it's always been that way for me. i have had 2 SO's, and one was in another country, so i still felt single. not that i think i am single because there is something wrong with me...i just have not found the person who likes what i have to offer. wanted to be married and have kids by 30, well, my 32nd b-day is this year..and it's a nada on both :P oh well, i will always have my cats!!! *starts muttering to herself like any self-respecting crazy old cat lady would*
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    tumblr_lxkk4lFTRP1qfu4tho1_500.jpg
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    lol, nice.

It's not so bad single, most of the folks I know with relationships are miserable or go thru the happy one day, messed up the next routine.
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Joining the party - you are definitely not the only one without a SO! The men I find attractive and appealing don''t seem to feel the same about me. Sigh.
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    This girl is single. WTF? Where are the nice guys in my area?! Honestly.
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    Sometimes, late in the night, when I'm wearing earplugs, all I can hear are the rabid, drunken snore-grunts of my man. Late in the night, at that very moment, I wish I was single.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    nope you are not the only one.
    I had a SO but got rid of him 8 years ago.
    I miss the cuddling and the talking
    but I would rather be single then in a bad situation.

but dang it is hard to find someone now a days.
    but than again it could just be me lol

where oh where are the nice single men *sigh*
  • balina1234
    balina1234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Too cute... Not so bad being single at least you can come and go when please.. Besides women are very independant now a days so we can all do fine without a man... Just enjoy your own company...Cheers!!!
  • Sianarella
    Options
    Totally single and I have started to enjoy it, I still have fun and flirt.
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lyp994A9Yo1qlutr0o1_500.jpg
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    No, you're certainly not alone. It's just hard to find that special person apparently lol. I love being single 95% of the time and I make the most of it. But...those lonely times do suck :( Hell....and here it is Feb...and friggin V-day appraoching.....
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxkk4lFTRP1qfu4tho1_500.jpg

Lol :)
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    No, you're certainly not alone. It's just hard to find that special person apparently lol. I love being single 95% of the time and I make the most of it. But...those lonely times do suck :( Hell....and here it is Feb...and friggin V-day appraoching.....

Ah yes, the annual two-to-three week drip-feed of cyanide for the single. Such fun :grumble: No problem with the day itself, but it would be nice not to spend the three weeks beforehand being assaulted with reminders that I'm single even when I go to the supermarket for a bottle of milk!
  • ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Single... and not always happy about it.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    <
    single too!
  • ShazMc73
    ShazMc73 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I can relate to this; hate being the only single person around... not many datable guys in my part of the world and I am not what they are looking for anyway. Blah...

I know that feeling!! What part of the world are you in?

The Caribbean - great on so many ways, except serious shortage of decent fellahs
  • ShazMc73
    ShazMc73 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Still single, over 40, feeling like it is never gonna happen for me. Can't have kids so that isn't even the issue just don't wanna be alone the rest of my life. Friends are all married or coupled up with options and backup plans in the wings just in case their current partner doesn't work out while I'm alone and lonely with no good prospects for dates.

Soooooooo can relate!
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    You most definitely are not the only one here S.O.less.

I love when you post.. Just because I get to LOL at your dp.. lol
  • jelicaa
    jelicaa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    <----Single. and my best friend (a guy) doesn't understand why. I'm not a girly girl. I love the outdoors....fishing, camping, hiking, sports, etc. and I am funny, as well as strong. Love will come again, I'm sure of it...until then I'm busy enough with my kid (single mother), my career, and my business :)