Too stupid to function.

Options
124»

Replies

• EpicMeyri
    EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This girl might be mentally ill. She needs a psychiatrist ASAP! or maybe there is just no hope. -____- . Let us pray.
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    I hate to say it, but in the zombie apocalypse, it's good to not have so much competition for scarce resources. We're going to be glad there are a lot of idiots out there to keep the zombies occupied while we prepare our defense.

Very true. I intend to fling people like these at the zombies as bait, while I make my escape.

LOL!!!!!:laugh:
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That chick sounds truly amazing! And imagine she is not a minority! LMFAO of this I assure you!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    funny-science-news-experiments-memes-a-life-guard-would-be-nice-as-well.jpg
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    lol zombie food for sure!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Dear Stupid People,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8T2AdpKwX3r74kFvVs42T7UOI21M9iv7NFZ2Sj4MycyBm4KpYBA
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    LMBO WOW !!! yeah, I have seen some people act like this too! It is so funny, and yet not at the same time.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I am in night school to prep for nursing school, currently in Anatomy and Physiology 2. We were discussing the endocrine system and all the different hormones, like FH and LSH etc. One girl chimed in about the HCG diet and how awesome it was. The professor was dumbfounded since she had never heard of it. After I interjected that you are limited to 500 cal a day on the "diet" the airhead shut up, the professor rolled her eyes and continued with the lecture.
    I can't even tell you how much stupidity I've heard since going back to school, and it's terrifying because most of these chicks are already LPNs trying to get their RN.

Don't worry, if they make it through clinicals, then we generally eat them alive in the field.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people flippantly use the word "retarded" to describe others, DON'T YOU!?!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    It's like the movie "Idiocracy" coming true right before your eyes :noway:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I would prefer my students pay attention, but I won't say it bothers me when they don't. They are adults and can do what they want (I did the same thing when I was the student), just don't expect me to stop where I'm at and go back so they can catch up. That would suck to be a student and have to listen to the instructor repeat things because some (insert adjective here) decided to play Farmville during class.
    Wow, kids being taught to take responsibility for their actions, whatever other crazy ideas do you have! :bigsmile:
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    It's like the movie "Idiocracy" coming true right before your eyes :noway:

I was going to say that earlier, but I wasn't sure if anyone other than me made the mistake of seeing that movie!! The basic idea is perfect, but the movie was painful!!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Just tell the idiots that one of the zombies has a $20 in its pocket. If they find it, they get to keep it. It's a game that will keep them occupied for quite some time. Especially when they're trying to explain the game to the zombies. :tongue:
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I would prefer my students pay attention, but I won't say it bothers me when they don't. They are adults and can do what they want (I did the same thing when I was the student), just don't expect me to stop where I'm at and go back so they can catch up. That would suck to be a student and have to listen to the instructor repeat things because some (insert adjective here) decided to play Farmville during class.
    Wow, kids being taught to take responsibility for their actions, whatever other crazy ideas do you have! :bigsmile:
    I do have others, but they are proprietary :bigsmile:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Please do humanity a favor and rip out her ovaries.
    I thought I was the only one with such thoughts....
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    There are many of those kinds of kids in Universities and Colleges. Just getting an A or B in a class does not mean you have common sense and or social comprehension skills....and I've seen this firsthand.

I know many complete and utter morons who went on to complete their BAs and BSs, and some went on to get serious postgraduate degrees. Of course there were some really intelligent, bright, up-to-speed individuals who continued on a similar path -- but I definitely take everyone, including PhDs and MDs with a whole lot of salt now. Unless legit research backs them up, they have zero standing with me.
  • ericabrothers
    Options
    I am in night school to prep for nursing school, currently in Anatomy and Physiology 2. We were discussing the endocrine system and all the different hormones, like FH and LSH etc. One girl chimed in about the HCG diet and how awesome it was. The professor was dumbfounded since she had never heard of it. After I interjected that you are limited to 500 cal a day on the "diet" the airhead shut up, the professor rolled her eyes and continued with the lecture.
    I can't even tell you how much stupidity I've heard since going back to school, and it's terrifying because most of these chicks are already LPNs trying to get their RN.

Don't worry, if they make it through clinicals, then we generally eat them alive in the field.

I totally agree. I am an LPN and I've worked with some RN's and I'm like "Seriously?! how the hell did you pass boards?! If you passed them then I should just be allowed to take them and call myself an RN because if YOU passed I'm confident I could go in and pass with no problem" They typically do get eaten alive by the nurses or doctors. I think its more fun to watch someone get their *kitten* chewed out by a dr :laugh:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    -sigh- found out last night, she's procreating :grumble: that poor fetus.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    -sigh- found out last night, she's procreating :grumble: that poor fetus.

Seems my prediction of them being too thick to use protection was true.