Down 64 Pounds. A couple of Pictures. Come look.

Options

Replies

• donniesaurous
    donniesaurous Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! Congrats :)
  • jofromnz
    jofromnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look completely different and, most importantly, you look SO much happier!!! Awesome work - you look way younger too!!! Superb! :)
  • rachhmariee
    Options
    That is such an inspiring story for anyone who needs to or has lost weight...you have come so far already, your progress is truly amazing. It takes a lot to realize that you need to lose weight, and even more guts to accept that and have the nerve to put yourself out there and fight to become a better form of "you." And if you the last 50lbs are the hardest, just remember you're doing it for your family because they need you in their lives. :)

Congrats! You're an amazing person who is clearly very strong and dedicated. Best of luck!
  • zlem
    zlem Posts: 92
    Options
    amazing! well done on all your hard work and thanks for posting, love these kind of posts =)
  • melantie
    Options
    What an awesome achievement!

The thing i noticed most about your pics is how genuinely happy you look, its not a forced smile, its a real smile.

Congratulations and all the best for the rest of 2012!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great job! you're sexy and you know it ! lol - keep up the great work and be super proud of yourself!
  • frogmanseven
    Options
    Well Done! You're very brave.
  • lnlively
    lnlively Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! You have totally transformed yourself, love your story. You are a very inspiring young man. I'm sure you feel so much better. I can only hope to be as dedicated as you are. Give yourself a big hug and a pat on the back....you deserve it, great job!!!

Leann
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    dude. awesome work. congratulations.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    ps. was a good read!!
  • jnbud2002
    Options
    You have done amazingly! And I must say you are a true inspiration to me. I think I may need to start the who cares about the weather and do the damn 30 min walk! Thanks for this! I can't wait to post in this section about my success!
  • CountingTheStars
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Good read! It's amazing how people can look totally different after a big weight loss. Are you planning on losing any more or is that you done?
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. I suspect your spawn are very proud of you and happy to know they'll get to have you around for a bit longer. Oh, and huge kudos to you for posting your "unders" shots.
  • hadlam
    hadlam Posts: 90
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome........the motivation from these sucess stories are amazing! Thank - you!
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing mate, and so happy in the more recent photos. No hatin' for posting pictures in you undies over here, it's a very brave thing to do.

Congratulations, you are such an inspiration :)
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Looking great, Jason. You're doing awesome, very proud of how far you've come.
  • kazj1
    kazj1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing...........what an inspiration. Well done Hun.:)
  • clark114
    clark114 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading "your story". You sould like you are hilarious!! Congrats on the weight loss!!
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! I love seeing posts like this, gives us all a reason to keep working hard! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!