Down 64 Pounds. A couple of Pictures. Come look.

Options

Replies

• sha2528
    Options
    great pics!! bet your family are so proud of you to have a handsome healthy husband/father :) love the smiles in all the after pics :)) well done :)
  • so_long_blubber
    so_long_blubber Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What an amazing achievement!! You look brilliant (bet your feeling it too) Good luch and best wishes for the rest of your journey
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Great post and amazing pics, I respect anyone willing to post their before pics with their top off. WEll done and keep at it, what an inspiration!
  • healermoon
    healermoon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Okay, I really have no excuse not to walk now...I live in Southern California, where COLD is 45. :) I do remember winters (I have lived in Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and Michigan).

Your ongoing transformation is amazing and inspiring! The pictures truly show your journey and the path all of us can go down with following your example!

Thanks also to the poster for giving the instructions on posting pictures! I was curious how to do that.

Hugs-

Kendra
  • aisha_ali
    Options
    Wow!!!! Amazing job! Well done you!
  • anjydarling
    Options
    See it's people with stories like yours that inspire me to lose weight. I want to be able to share my weight-loss story too one day! Congrats on all your success so far and good luck to the rest of your journey to come!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Great job Jason! :flowerforyou:

How did you find the transition to Vegan? I've considered it, but I'm not sure ....
  • boggle00
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment. You just made me get my lazy *kitten* out of bed and head for the gym. I was thinking of giving at a miss.

You should be proud. Not only have you acknowledged the potential of seeing an early grave but you've taken that worry away from your family and friends that care. A very selfless act.

A lot of people would have given up but you stuck with it. Credit where it's due.
  • cholt03
    cholt03 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! I loved reading your story! You have put in quite a lot of hard work and it shows! You have done so much for yourself and your family. Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    great job! you look amazing. I wish you continued success and great health! :)
  • Danielle_2011
    Danielle_2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well Done !!! :happy: Great Job !!!
  • garp4
    garp4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What a great job you have done! Truly an inspiration! I am sure one day your future grandkids will thank you for taking the steps to be alive and healthy.
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    way to go, you have done awesome! I have a fatty liver too, that is what helped motivate me to get off my butt and start moving too, I thought to myself, wow I am way too young for this! great work and keep it up! God luck on the rest of your journey! :happy:
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You have come so far! Keep it up!
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look great!
  • Colie140
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great!! I can see that you have been working hard,it shows. Keep up the good work.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    This was a really inspiring story; thank you for sharing. My "click" happened after visiting the doctor as well. It took for someone else to be honest with me about how big and unhealthy I'd become. You have transformed and should be really proud of your accomplishments!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB...2 thumbs up for a job WELL DONE....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
  • missgailPer
    Options
    Awesome Job Keep Up the Great Work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!