Down 64 Pounds. A couple of Pictures. Come look.

Options

Replies

• findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Great post Jason!!!
    You have done an amazing job and your hard work and dedication really shows off here!
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! Thank you for sharing. I woke up this morning looking for some inspiration and found it in your post! You look amazing!
  • vtempes
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing progress! Your dedication and determination are very evident in these pictures. Thank you for sharing your incredibly inspirational story.

I too am from MN...and love your "no excuses" policy! And YES the mosquitos are awful! :drinker:
  • louisebear
    Options
    well done....such an inspiration !!! congatulations on the major weight loss :O)
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! You rock! Thanks so much for sharing your story (and don't feel bad, nobody likes posting their undies picture from before). Look at you NOW!!! :smile:
  • forgetmenot5683
    forgetmenot5683 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is truly inspiring. :) I'll have to start walking everyday, you're right, I always am making excuses. Keep up the good work, you look great.
  • TinaVanHoecke
    Options
    your looking darn good. Keep up the great job!
  • itbemekm
    Options
    :smile: Great job!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • sunnygal1
    Options
    Your hard work definitely shows! AMAZING!!! Very inspiring. :happy:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Bumping to show my BF. Great work!!!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, well done sir. Keep up the great work!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! keep up the awesome work!!
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and your pics! I look at success stories EVERY morning to keep me motivated. You are doing
    a great job taking care of yourself and what a great example to your beautiful family. Keep it up!!!
  • Fluffy11212
    Options
    Wow you have done so well.
    I have lost 60 pounds going from 189 pounds to 128 pounds. I will upload photos when my kids show me how!
  • martyv73
    martyv73 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good job!! I can't wait to hear what the dr says too.

Best wishes
  • LucianaMilk
    Options
    thank you for posting your story! A real inspiration for me.

Who knows, someday I can post pictures like that wearing brazilian bikini lol

I will try my best.

Thank you again
  • TCWE
    TCWE Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW!! AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!! Well done!
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I started this whole Journey when I was about Seven and I started eating everyones leftovers. My Mother came from a farm family where you had to fight to eat and My dad came from a typical American household where you were told to eat everything on your plate cause the kids in China were starving.

They were proud when I ate all the leftovers and I remember feeling stuffed and feeling good about it. I cleaned my plate. And everyone elses. When I was in High school my metabolism was on fire, I typically ate two Hamburgers, two fries, and two milks every day from the ala carte line at lunch. After school a couple little debbies, and a soda pop. Dinner time, a steak or a meatloaf or a couple hamburgers. MMMM red meat. Mashed taters. Corn. Extra butter. More butter. Salt. Butter. Repeat.

Then for the next twenty years Taco Bell, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Burger King, White Castle, In and Out burger (only when visiting Cali/ NV- god I loved in and out burger), Dairy Queen, Culvers, Red Robin.....

I continued those eating habits and they caught up to me pretty fast. Along the way many times I battled my weight joining health clubs, weight watchers, doing atkins, blah blah blah. The same crap you have heard a million times before. You all know the story, you have all lived it. Last summer (July 2011) I found out I had liver disease and I was super fat. Like Eric Cartmen fat and this gave me a fatty liver, swollen organs, pain and suffering. I weighed 306 pounds, and Pretty much had given up, until the Doc said I had a couple years at best.

I knew he wasn't lying- I had a cousin die at 42 and 400 pounds. He fell over dead in his house after taking a shower. Dead. One second he was towleing off and probably singing Roxanne (from the police not the crappy new remake) and the next he was gone. He was a great guy and used to be really athletic- a body builder. His identical twin is still a body builder today.

It all clicked and I realized I had given up and was just ready to fall over dead after a shower- just like him. I didn't want to do that though, so I got serious- I changed my lifestyle and 6 months later, Here I are.

Im becoming Vegan (I started by juicing for two weeks, stayed vegetarian , cheated three or four times by trying meat and then went Vegan in November.) I focus on getting my maintenance calories in for the weight I want to weigh and working out everyday- by simply walking. I do other stuff too. I run, I lift heavy stuff, I ride bike, the usual. I do those three times a week usually.

But everyday wether its 90 degrees out, raining, sleeting, snowing, cold, -10 degrees, -30 windchill, gloomy, stormy, dark out, light out, middle of the night, alone, with someone, in a group, on a sidewalk, it doesn't matter what the conditions are, I go outside and I walk for at least 30 minutes. I dont make any excuses. I go.

Thats all it takes. Walk. Walk -walk -walk -walk. If I can do this in Minnesota and freeze my butt off in the winter and get slaughtered by a million and one mosquitos in the summer when it is not cold you can too. No excuses.

My goal is too loose another 55 pounds which will get me down too nearly 185 pounds. I dont need to be ripped, massive, muscular, chiseled, sexy...I just want to be fit, healthy, happy, satisfied, content, flexible, and live a long life with my wife and my four children.

OK heres some of my before and after pictures.

October 2010, In Florida visiting our Daughter. I was probably more than 306 pounds here but I hadnt stepped on a scale for a long, long, long, really long time.

1E4AB13D-orig.jpg

Eating some wings at some drinking establishment notice the bowling ball I have for a chin:

IMG00136-20090813-154587.jpg

Some Vanity shots, just for sport. Yes I know I have something in my teeth, that was the point.

IMG00223-20090817-0017.jpg

IMG00367-20100312-2028.jpg

Here is me 'Before' at 306 pounds. Yes I was in pain there. It hurts to have your body that distorted, and at about 260 something last fall.

8570099_8113.jpg

Here are the hardest ones to post- in my Unders. Please be nice.

This is what 306 pounds looks like and it does hurt- Im not frowning cause I am happy.

BellyFrontJ-1.jpg

bellysideJ-1.jpg

Then I took some 260 pound comparison photos last fall:

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

But wait there is more:

Mid December and all Sexy!!! ;) about 252:

8570099_1498.jpg

Beginning of January:

293925_177238192361497_100002259521920_377933_652949207_n.jpg

321119_178407508911232_100002259521920_382455_1652410536_n.jpg

Dress in Layers for the cold:

8570099_5204.jpg

Me and my Spawn:

422636_232918593460123_100002259521920_529651_334193261_n.jpg

Today:

395949_2931902470623_1652860693_2649534_1638989705_n-1.jpg

A lot of pics, I hope you enjoyed them. It was pretty hard to post the Underwear pics. Don't hate. Unless you are willing to post your fat half naked pics too.

EXCELLENT!!!
  • Faerietales
    Options
    Wow! Awesome results!
    You are a success story to be proud of.
    Well done!
    Time for me to start again as soon as my baby is out :-)
    So wish me luck I'll have even more weight to worry about with a crying baby *lol*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!