I have love for you if you were born in the 80s

Options

Replies

• sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    1983 here! They were some awesome years weren't they? :)
  • EricaG86
    Options
    1985!! i miss watching Clarissa explains it all, early Rugrats,Carebears,Gem,omg the list goes on =(
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    84 here :D
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I feel cheated because I was born in 1970 but not many people enjoyed and embraced the 80's like I did!

and trust me when I say that being a teen in the 80's was much more fun than being a toddler or pre-teen!

AGREED!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I feel cheated because I was born in 1970 but not many people enjoyed and embraced the 80's like I did!

and trust me when I say that being a teen in the 80's was much more fun than being a toddler or pre-teen!

OH YEAH!!! late 80s early 90s as a teenager were THE BEST...I am just glad my kids don't try and pull off the *kitten* I did...lol
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

OH YEAH!!! late 80s early 90s as a teenager were THE BEST...I am just glad my kids don't try and pull off the *kitten* I did...lol

My kids are too young right now to try doing that stuff but there will be some beatings when they do!!!!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    1985!! i miss watching Clarissa explains it all, early Rugrats,Carebears,Gem,omg the list goes on =(

I second that...and all the good old school TGIF stuff like Boy Meets World

'86 here
  • Isidora87
    Options
    1987:)
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I graduated in the 80s....does that count?
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    84 over here! Woot woot!
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    85 here!! Although I do wish I were a teen/early twenties in the 80's, my soul definitely belongs there!!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    84 baby......believe that! ;-]

5499814.png
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    '85! Sometimes I wish I was born 10 years earlier, other times 10 years later :bigsmile:
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    :frown: Gosh....I'm out then I guess :sad:

<< 1975

LOL :flowerforyou:

Tracy

13680624.png

Me too '79

*woot woot* for the decade of disco and birth of Jaws! LOL

I love being born when I was....I get Robot chicken and Family Guy! lmao (My kids were wondering what was with the Kool-Aid guy in all those eps - totally clueless lol)

Tracy
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    lol sorry dude, growing up during the 80s was far better than being born in the 80s. You missed out on a lot of good stuff. And all that Family Guy humor I'm sure goes way over your head

That's the good thing about my situation...born in 1980, but lived in the boonies, so everything was about 10 years behind. :laugh:
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    I've still got my cabbage patch kid lol she's called Debbie Golda
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    82!
  • Kenee23
    Options
    Im the old one so far, I guess. 1981!!

Not anymore. 80 for me.
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    82..the 80s were brilliant, The Goonies, Ghostbusters, Short Circuit, When Harry Met Sally, Top Gun, the list could go on

Short Circuit............. god I remember that film as a kid, made me cry when they cut him up, any body remember that indian bloke in the film?? I swear he owns the shop by me now :laugh: